Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Mickey balloon token overload

Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:00 pm
Made me look for a hammer---
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:56 pm
I think they quietly pushed a fix for this issue when the virus clearing/Money Bin leaderboard went live. I haven't had any of the intermittent Toy Story ball drops since the leaderboard challenge started.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 pm
Andoski wrote:
I think they quietly pushed a fix for this issue when the virus clearing/Money Bin leaderboard went live. I haven't had any of the intermittent Toy Story ball drops since the leaderboard challenge started.

NOOOOOO!!! 

As soon as the virus leaderboard challenge ended, the toy story balls started dropping in my game again. I really hope this goes away in next week's update...
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:51 pm
I came back from dinner to find balloons collectible again, so started sending out Mickey and Pluto (60 secs each) to get working and then they were gone after one pass.  What the heck?

ETA:  It does appear to be related to character leveling.  They came back again for me during Shenzi’s leveling for 35 minutes, then went away when finished.  Weird.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:11 pm
With the new update, there are more token overloads: Besides balloons and balls, we now collect also pumpkins, spinning wheels, plant symbols and flags.

So much for possible token conflicts with Nemo...
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:16 pm
And have more potential types of collection tokens to drop for enchantments too - Cinderella, Pirates, etc.  Leveling up and enchanting will be very slow going I fear.  

I did decide to level up the fun wheel, as pumpkins are the next token that it will collect (after balloons and balls).  Now that I appear to be done (at least for the moment) with both balloons and balls, nice to have the fun wheel produce something for us.  

Some building really aren't specific to any "collection" - like the princess fair and dressing room, etc.  They could go with lots of different collections.  I wonder how they will handle.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:32 pm
tviorr wrote:
Made me look for a hammer---

Ha. Me too.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:34 pm
Disney-Dgi wrote:
Sadly I'm up to 1392 pixar balls with no sign of a max, but I do have Slinky and TSMania. 

Also up to 117 useless Mickey relics in storage. I don't have any Mickey chars not already maxed, but could use the Dewey Airplane tokens that Daisy's Diner drops if it's at L3 Enchantment.

Trouble is, none of the blueprints drop at even 1/20th the rate of Mickey relics, so that exercise is futile. I'll have already maxed Dewey years (literally) before the Diner ever has enough blueprints to enchant. Meanwhile the Mickey relics uselessly accrue like the balloons & balls.

L3 DD hasnt dropped any planes for me in 3 days.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:45 am
It's not even worth using DD. I've managed easily without its help.

I can't even understand why the red balloons & pixar balls have returned? I thought GL were making adjustments to the relics & blueprints for enchantment, but why would they require even MORE of the damned common tokens that we have thousands of? No new Mickey & Friends buildings have been added?

Probably just to p. us off and mess up our drop chances.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:28 pm
So after the last couple of days since the update, gathering hundreds of balloons and pixar balls trying to max them out to stop, they went away when the Nemo event began.

Just another typical Gameloft glitch.