Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Re: Mickey balloon token overload

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:28 pm
Sadly I'm up to 1392 pixar balls with no sign of a max, but I do have Slinky and TSMania. 

Also up to 117 useless Mickey relics in storage. I don't have any Mickey chars not already maxed, but could use the Dewey Airplane tokens that Daisy's Diner drops if it's at L3 Enchantment.

Trouble is, none of the blueprints drop at even 1/20th the rate of Mickey relics, so that exercise is futile. I'll have already maxed Dewey years (literally) before the Diner ever has enough blueprints to enchant. Meanwhile the Mickey relics uselessly accrue like the balloons & balls.
no avatar

slipslippy

Windows PC

Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:11 pm
As far as I can see no correlation to anything, continues to stop and start. 1659 balloons and 1573 balls and it just started up again.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:30 am
For a while, it did seem to be correlated with leveling up, but not any more.  I have 1462 balls and 1612 balloons.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:00 am
I'm at 1620 Balloons and 2040 Balls. I didn't see a drop since days, so I guess, I reached the "final" goal (for now).
All available Mickey and ToyStory characters are at 10 (except ToyAlien (4)) and I only enchanted the FunWheel (once), because it was a task.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:55 pm
I agree that there doesn't seem to be any gameplay correlation to the balloon tasks returning - mine came back again today without any levelling events.

But it did vanish immediately by again doing an online sync as I described a few posts back. For that reason, I think the game's patchy syncing is what keeps triggering it to return. The game is supposed to auto-sync itself continuously to the online backup.

EDIT: Now up to 130 completely useless Mickey relics. Why couldn't they set the Chests up to drop lots of Happiness instead, like they all used to?
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:01 pm
I’m not a fan of the attraction enchantments. It seems like they’re causing more problems than they’re worth. I don’t even care if an attraction drops a token anymore, I can get it faster with my characters. For example, I have Bunny at level 8, almost ready for 9. What’s the point in enchanting Star Adventurer to 2 now? These relics and tokens for enchantments drop too slowly from the minimal chests we get now that it takes too long for this system to be of use. I’d rather have the attractions back to how they were before this update.

And I maxed out balloons weeks ago and Toy Story balls as well and now they’re dropping again for no reason.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:45 pm
Ok, so today the Mickey balloons stopped dropping for me at 1790.
The Pixar balls are still going on, currently 1557.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:17 pm
Mickey balls holding at 1620.  Balls - some totally random number 1491.  

Now, the enchantment token counts are also interesting.  Mickey - 205.  TS - 69.  Common blueprints - 81 (with the help of the mini-event), next level - 33, next level 12, next level 3 and highest level 1.  

I haven't upgraded anything but the Fun Wheel for the goal and Star Adventure to 2nd enchantment.

I wonder when we will max out of Mickey building enchantment tokens?

paxsarah

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:22 am
Donalyn wrote:

I wonder when we will max out of Mickey building enchantment tokens?

It will take ridiculously long. The 4th enchantment requires 150 Mickey relics. (Or at least it does for Fantasmic; I assume the rest are the same.)
no avatar

Pegazus

Windows PC

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:34 pm
I'm always amused when I get the random audio clip with Mickey, "We gotta do that again!"

Yes we do, Mickey. We gotta do that again and again and again.....