Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Re: Mickey balloon token overload

Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:26 am
I thought I had maxed out the balloon  but after the TC finished Mickey has started with red balloon again

did this happen to anyone else?
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am
It didn't happen right after the TC - it happened the next morning (now..). But I just sent Mickey on his 60 seconds task. He didn't return anything. And then the red balloon was completed again.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:19 am
I'm currently at 1537 balloons and 1302 pixar balls.
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:34 am
It stopped at 1344 yesterday and has just started again

1425 and still going
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:40 pm
Some glitches, with this I think.  This morning, it looked liked I'd maxed both balloons (again) and balls (for the first time), and then a few minutes later, both were no longer maxed out.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:55 pm
My mickey balloons have been holding steady at the 1625 mark for a long time now.

I had maxed out the Toy Story pixar balls, but those just started dropping again for me as well. I don't know if it was triggered by the TC ending, leveling up Forky, or something else, but I'm at 1166 balls and counting.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:21 pm
Continues to be glitchy for me today.  Logged in a minute ago - again looked like maxed out, nothing dropped from the fun wheel.  Logged out and logged back in, now balloons (of which I have 1514) and balls (of which I have 1369) are available from fun wheel and tasks.  

GL - please get this figured out.  Not a big deal to miss on a collection of these balls and balloons, as they are plentiful.  But if, due to a glitch, it causes issues with other harder to come-by tokens, that is an issue.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:06 am
think I found a clue about what’s going on. I was dropping toy story balls while leveling up Forky, but they disappeared as soon as he finished. Then they started dropping again while I leveled up Huey, and stopped as soon as that finished. There’s some interplay happening between leveling up characters (of any collection) and these tokens reappearing & re-vanishing.

Regardless, I think we can safely view this as a bug by now; hopefully it will get fixed in the next update (as well as those terrible “ready to enchant icons” hovering over a couple dozen attractions).
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:41 am
My balloons were maxed at 1320, but after TC when I was levelling up a duck they came back, then went again. Today, I have another duck just ready to level up, not yet in the process of levelling, and they came back again. So I collected 3 more balloons, but then I synced my game with the online link and daily calendar and suddenly they're not available again. So now they're 1323 maxed!

Ever since the **** enchantment system was introduced my syncing has been patchy and erratic. This only confirms that it's somehow related to this pointless unwanted enchantment "feature". Levelling also invokes an online sync. 

Never had any of these problems before the last updates.
no avatar

casual_gamer

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:54 am
I also have max balloons at 1320 and have had a couple of spells of now-you-see-it-now-you-don't extra balloons available. Will look for levelling correlations.

On the plus side I have finally maxed pixar balls at 1295 -- earlier than I expected based on other people's reports but I don't have Slinky Dog Dash or Toy Story Mania so that's a factor. I'm sure this will change as I level up Ducky (currently 8) and Bunny (currently 6) but it's good to have that out of the way.

I wonder if they've realised this is a disincentive for me to buy SDD/TSM now -- I absolutely do not want more things to nag me about enchantment.