Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Enchantment suggestions

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:03 pm
GillStanden wrote:
I’m confused by the new Attraction Enchantment level. I’m on level 58 and I have pretty much every character including premiums and with the exception of Moana and Dumbo and Duck Tales I have all of them at level 10. As far as I can see the only tokens that the Enchantment levels will bring are ones I don’t need. So why should I bother enchanting my attractions if I don’t need the tokens? I realise that in future releases existing characters could be able to go above level 10 but that doesn’t help me now. Also the new surplus token feature means I can get ahead levelling up characters I need to ( I like this feature) . As I see it the new Enchantment feature is almost useless for advanced players. Is this understanding correct or am I missing something here?

Mickey wheel might drop the pixar ball if upgraded - I think you could still need that one as Ducky and Bunny are quite new. I don't know if they added other - more important - tokens for them or for Duck Tales to other attractions.
And if you don't need all those tokens it still generates a little more magic if upgraded.
And you could also see it as part of the goal of the game. Most players wouldn't ask themselves if they need to upgrade a character to level 10 if it doesn't drop a new token at their last activities. Or if they should welcome a character if it doesn't drop tokens they need.
no avatar

Disney-Dgi

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:40 pm
Woody drops pixar balls on a 60 second task, so the question is still why bother with all this?

I think they'll be using it to put future unobtainable tokens on high enchantment tiers, as a way to leverage players into either buying character bundles or Chests. The problem with the bundle purchase will be if that character needs more of the unobtainable tokens to level up.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:19 am
tailmister wrote:
Oops, sorry for misunderstanding you JurassicGenie.  I'll admit the abilty to see what jobs do what during level ups would be great.

no worries, my mind has been in a tailspin since the update so I was probably not as clear as I could’ve been. I’ve been thinking about those character tokens for awhile but I have to say you were spot on about the building enchantments! Now that I’ve had a chance to explore this update a bit your issue with not knowing what you will get at each level is very frustrating and makes it extremely hard to make the hard choice between which building to enchant next.

and I just noticed that you can’t enchant an atttraction while a character is doing a job inside like you can’t move it when a character is doing a job. I feel like I’m doing needlepoint with boxing gloves on. 🙄
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 am
I would guess that they will add future character tokens to the Enchantment levels.
I would also guess that they will probably make more buildings enchantable with each new content release, adding a mix of old and new tokens.

I can confirm that 
Dewy (Ducktales) - Dewy's Toy Plane Token unlocks at 3rd Level of Enchantment for Daisy's Diner.

It could also mean that they are planning to increase the level cap on older characters (which would be very nice for players that have finished most things.)

I'm also hoping that the new Categories on cards in storage means that they are planning to make changes to it. It would be fantastic if attractions and concessions in there could generate magic (yes I know it's probably won't happen, but hey I can dream right?) 

​Who knows we may get storage building on the "Main Street" with a few storage slots (after all we will have an unused one left by the old "Chest Building") so it could go there.  I have made a forum post before about suggestions for a storage building, feel free to check it out and discuss itLink: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=681785&p=3720901&fbclid=IwAR04VJlo0ShkCflphSaNaHsc7jXhN8j7tcba1Rvu0UYynSmcc2O6jT8B3CA#p3720901

There could also be the option to enchant that building to get increased usage (more magic/XP and characters able to use the buildings) and space. 
Another exciting feature would be collections, which would give some sort of bonus, daily or once-off. For Example - Peter Pan Theme If you have all the Concessions, you get a small reward, perhaps a few diamonds or some magic. Similar to what we get when we complete a Character Collection =1.125rem(this could also be done for Attractions & Decorations, or all of them as a group)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 am
*scoffs*

Sorry, White Mare, but at the rate we can acquire what is needed for these upgrades, AND Given our Community manager doesnt want to try and stand up for his community to the rest of the company, we will never earn said upgrades before we have advanced the characters to the point these upgrades are useful.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:07 pm
As I was typing in the 'Money Bin Woes' thread, it got me thinking.

With the enchantment update, I think there needs to be a change with premium attractions, that atttactions bought with gems, chests, elixir, and leaderboard need to start at a certain enchantment level, because if it starts at base value, Its not very valuable, since it only gives one token at base level, and premium content should give more benefits than regular content, that's a big reason why we buy them.

And if they do that, they should adjust all attractions that were bought in the past, and is considered premium today (attractions not purchasable with magic) to an appropriate enchantment level to be fair to everybody, since those players did purchase that content.

Besides, they shouldn't have to repeat the Slinky Dog and Star Adventurer mess.