Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Enchantment suggestions

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:40 am
So I got the update and seem intrigued about it.  I'm looking forward to welcome the nephews and hyenas.

If I may make a suggestion...

So attractions that can now be enchanted can earn one or two out of five different tokens.  Right now, the only tokens I see is the one that you earn with the next enchantment.

I think it would be better that, on the enchantment section, and it shows the five tokens that an attraction can earn, but at base level, four tokens are greyed out.  If you move the moise over the greyed out tokens, it'll say, "needs x level enchantment to earn.  When they enchant an attraction, the tpken it earns will be colored  You can also show the magic upgrades.

I think if you do that, players can see what tokens each attractions can potentially earn, and when they earn/buy enchantment materials, they can make the best decisions to which attraction can earn what, and to choose and enchant attractions that give the best benefit.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Enchantment suggestions

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:43 am
Yes! They need to give us more in-game information. Not just in this case but there’s others as well. I really wish when a character was ready to level they would still show the jobs that earn tokens.... but alas, there’s no carrot to dangle in front of Gameloft for that, there’s no monetary gain to be had.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:11 am
JurassicGenie wrote:
Yes! They need to give us more in-game information. Not just in this case but there’s others as well. I really wish when a character was ready to level they would still show the jobs that earn tokens.... but alas, there’s no carrot to dangle in front of Gameloft for that, there’s no monetary gain to be had.

Don't worry, I'm sure they can find a way to make money out of that, too.
no avatar

petek13

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:14 pm
love your suggestion
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:20 pm
For now if you go to the character and check where you can get tokens from it will tell you what level
for example if you have slinky  dog dash or star adventurer it says you need slinky at level 4 enchantment and star adventurer level 2 to drop the required token

but it would be better to know what each attraction drops at each level so you can make a decision which attractions to upgrade first as per the tokens you require

for me after playing for over 3 years the characters I need to upgrade are new toy story rajah and sultan  and the Moana collection which are all level 8-9

so for me at the moment the only attractions worth upgrading are slinky dog and star adventurer which I’m angry about anyway since I used gems to purchase so it would drop tokens and now it doesn’t unless I upgrade them but gameloft still sold it as being able to drop these tokens knowing they wouldn’t after the update . I have sent a message claiming a refund of my gems as the sold on false pretences as the premium buildings cost gems therefore money they are breaking consumer laws about sales, which after speaking to our fair trading dept in Australia they have broken laws here, I’m interested to hear their reply

gameloft are just now a major money grabbing company who are ruining this game
no avatar

GillStanden

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:01 pm
I’m confused by the new Attraction Enchantment level. I’m on level 58 and I have pretty much every character including premiums and with the exception of Moana and Dumbo and Duck Tales I have all of them at level 10. As far as I can see the only tokens that the Enchantment levels will bring are ones I don’t need. So why should I bother enchanting my attractions if I don’t need the tokens? I realise that in future releases existing characters could be able to go above level 10 but that doesn’t help me now. Also the new surplus token feature means I can get ahead levelling up characters I need to ( I like this feature) . As I see it the new Enchantment feature is almost useless for advanced players. Is this understanding correct or am I missing something here?
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:06 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
JurassicGenie wrote:

Don't worry, I'm sure they can find a way to make money out of that, too.

I’d have to agree with you there! 🤣

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:15 pm
No carrot to dangle?  My idea would make gameloft lots of money.

Impatient whales (The motherlode for freemium games, brand new to the game gives the best results) can see what tokens an attraction could earn at higher enchantments, and if they see something they like, will buy many enchantment chests as they can to get it.

Then they'll complain that they can only buy three chests a day, and since those players make gameloft the most money, gameloft would be mental not to listen to them.

Not only that, but it will instill a desire for the rest of us, and some may come out of their shell to buy a chest or two.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm
tailmister wrote:
No carrot to dangle?  My idea would make gameloft lots of money.

Impatient whales (The motherlode for freemium games, brand new to the game gives the best results) can see what tokens an attraction could earn at higher enchantments, and if they see something they like, will buy many enchantment chests as they can to get it.

Then they'll complain that they can only buy three chests a day, and since those players make gameloft the most money, gameloft would be mental not to listen to them.

Not only that, but it will instill a desire for the rest of us, and some may come out of their shell to buy a chest or two.

Tailmister.. the carrot comment was in reference to my complaint that you can’t see the character tokens to earn once a character is ready to level up. You can’t see the jobs anymore until after the character is leveled up... not even while it’s leveling. It’s blocked out so you have to wait 16 hours in some cases to know that a character has a job that can earn the token but you have to get a particular building out of storage first since that won’t show when you click on the character.  I thought your suggestion was great and you supported it with enough “carrots” to make it worth it for Gameloft. I was commenting that my issue didn’t have any upside for Gameloft to address. Understand?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:29 pm
Oops, sorry for misunderstanding you JurassicGenie.  I'll admit the abilty to see what jobs do what during level ups would be great.