Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Hints in patch notes

Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:19 pm
They put a few hints for future updates in the patch notes.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/disney-magic-kingdoms/disney-magic-kingdoms-patch-notes-update-31-the-lion-king-ducktales/1395565933943200/

We’re thrilled to announce the introduction of Attraction Enchantments as the first of three exciting additions coming to Disney Magic Kingdoms throughout the coming months!

As we prepare for even more changes, Decorations will be categorized as Amenities, Greenery, Scenery, and Monuments and Concessions will be categorized as Food Stands, Hat Stands, Drink Stands, and Souvenir Stands.

These 2 hints and some things they did - not being able to buy concessions and decorations, resizing concessions and decorations - makes me think that concessions and decorations might get more important in future. I just hope they find a solution for the people who gave all decorations to Merlin....

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Hints in patch notes

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:13 pm
I put the whole page on My post so others who can not get to that site will be able to read it in full, but thanks just the same, much appreciated, :)

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:31 pm
Blue007 wrote:
I put the whole page on My post so others who can not get to that site will be able to read it in full, but thanks just the same, much appreciated, :)

Where would that be?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:47 pm
JQH wrote:
Blue007 wrote:

Where would that be?

On My > ( Update 31!!/ full Notes page added & Info) on page 3 of that post. Here>

viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=683693

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:25 am
*ponders* May I point out that we seem to have no way to get ANY legendary or Epic tokens outside of this one type of chest... Which I think kind of is against the rules?

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:37 am
star_ranger4 wrote:
*ponders* May I point out that we seem to have no way to get ANY legendary or Epic tokens outside of this one type of chest... Which I think kind of is against the rules?

Hey star_ranger, 

Which tokens in particular are you speaking of?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:23 pm
Coug wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Hey star_ranger, 

Epic and Legedary blueprints.  What are needed for 4th and 5th level enchantments.  Only available for a tiny chance in the attraction upgrades chest.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:19 am
star_ranger4 wrote:
Coug wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Hey star_ranger, 

Epic and Legedary blueprints.  What are needed for 4th and 5th level enchantments.  Only available for a tiny chance in the attraction upgrades chest.

Ahh, thanks for clarifying! I thought you were talking about characters tokens.