Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
Chapter 2 Unlocked for TC # 7>
1. Cinderella> Cinderella, Anastasia, Fairy godmother, Lady Tremaine. 
2. Monster's Inc/ Lion King > Mike W, Boo, Sulley, Randall B, Timon. 
3. Lion King/ Dumbo> The Ringmaster, Timothy Q Mouse, Dumbo, Pumbaa.
4. Princess & the Frog > Charlotte LaBouff, Eudora, Prince Naveen, Dr Faciliar, Mama Odie, Tiana. 
Feature Char > Louis ( Gator )
Points Item> Chocolate Crocodile stand. 
EC Buildings> 4 buildings x 3 clicks
Shenzi Ear/Hats > 400 EC x 25 = 10,000. EC.
Cocoa/cookies> same chars- Ed, Bo Peep, Woody, Hamm, + Radiant chest.

anyone know what the chapter three characters will be? Would be nice to have a heads up so we can level up characters but why would Gameloft want to help players or give us any information that could possibly make the game more enjoyable 🤷‍♀️
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

JurassicGenie wrote:
anyone know what the chapter three characters will be? Would be nice to have a heads up so we can level up characters but why would Gameloft want to help players or give us any information that could possibly make the game more enjoyable 🤷‍♀️

viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=683695&start=50#p3759503
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Aamir Pervaiz wrote:
0Theo wrote:
@Aamir: hard to tell. Best you buy nothing until a few hours before the event closes (about 5 hours before - Banzai has a welcome time of 4 hours!) - then you know how much you have to spend and see what you can get for it.
@OTheo
Thanks. That's what I will do

One downside is that Banzai can't help you in the last chapter if you don't get him. But as he will just be level 1 it will be no big loss.
If you can achieve the 5000 EC again depends on a lot of things. The current chapter is still running for almost 2 days. Maybe you will be able to reach another milstone in that time which grants you some EC? And at the end of this chapter you will get a leaderboard reward. How much EC do you expect there?
The next chapter has the weekend - if you have some cocoa left it might help you then. And there are milestone rewards again - I think only the first one with 800 EC will help you - number 2 and 3 don't give EC. But in the last tower challenges there were NO EC for the leaderboard in the last chapter - as it ends just with the event and you can't use the EC anymore at that point.

If you decide to get Banzai 5 hours before the end of the event - make sure you are in the game to complete welcoming him before the event ends. Otherwise you will loose him.
no avatar

LinLizzy

Windows PC

Include in your calculation that welcoming Banzai will earn you 250 EC plus cocoa as a quest reward.
no avatar

ashacoffin

Apple (iOS)

Quick question. Maybe I missed this. When will the money pit attraction become available?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

ashacoffin wrote:
Quick question. Maybe I missed this. When will the money pit attraction become available?

You mean Scrooge's money bin? It was said in the livestream that it comes available after the tower challenge.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

As of Tonight I just got the Chocolate Crocodile Stand which I put with My Peter Pan stuff, and after this last run I am doing tonight, I should have the 4k EC before tomorrows Chapter 3 unlocks, then I will start working on the next Token in the morning. :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

After Louis came from the tower challenge, he took a look at the new Chocolate Crocodile stand, turned to me and said, "Are you trying to tell me something?"

Of course, Chapter 3 is the hardest chapter of these tower challenges.  Hope we can do well then.  Wish I knew now how much those portable birdie boilers cost.

Zazu:  (mock laughter)  Haha, very funny.  (Blows raspberry)
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Will Tree of Life be available to purchase after the event ends
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Apple (iOS)

0Theo wrote:
JurassicGenie wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=683695&start=50#p3759503

thanks but link doesn’t work. What was the title of the thread?