Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

kehos wrote:
I've just checked again and now Timon costs only 5K! Didn't they say that the 15K price wasn't a mistake? Well, this is great for us!

Thank you for the hint. I didn't check myself today.

Mybe the 15K price itself wasn't a mistake - and the mistake was only that it was set to the wrong character. Maybe it's the price for Nala. We will see when the next chapter starts. I will try to have a lot of extra EC at that time.
no avatar

starbar

Windows PC

If you click on the news icon in the top right hand corner it tells you exactly what has happened with Timon and how much Nala and the building are going to cost.
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

I’ve been playing over a year and have all characters before this event. My estimate is that I’m going to be real close to achieving enough credits to get Shenzi. 

A couple of my calculations in in case they help others in final push. I’m setting my alarm so that I can be sure and keep Tower challenge rotating. I figure I need a minimum of 7 trips a day 8 or 9 is better. I have most of my main characters at lvl 10 with Tiana and friends averaging 7 and Ariel and friends a little better. My target is 230+ coins per trip.  Hoping for some additional chapter 3 side quests for the usual 1500 EC per chapter for those. 

Also, may be obvious but Banzai is not worth leveling up as an additional level earns about 5 coins per trip and you should only use him a max of six times or about 30 coin value at a cost of 1500 coins to level - he can wait until after the event to level up. I hopefully will have enough refreshment tokens to not send him at all.
no avatar

Poradicus

Windows PC

I am glad they lowered the price of Timon, I finally bought him for 5000 EC. I thought I never would get him. Tower Challenge seems reasonable for most players to achieve without spending a thousand dollars on the game.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

They just dialed it back to normally expensive and theres no change to Shenzi.

Have no fear though, they will jack up something wildly next event and the event after. And if they backlash is sufficient they will dial it back some of the way. If the backlash is minor, they will just smile their evil smiles and rub their paws together and start planning for the next jack up.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Poradicus

Windows PC

I kind of feel bad, I spent over 89 dollars on this event just to get Timon. I had to hide my card to prevent futher spending. If I known they were going to fix their mistake on Timon I am sure I would of spent far less and still got him within the 8 days. Oh well, lesson learned...

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Last night I finished getting Shenzi's Ear/Hats, so now I am working to get more EC while I am waiting for Chapter 3 to unlock, I think it is going to be a close one for Me cause getting all these tokens and trying to also have the 4,000. for welcoming is a tough one, but only time will tell if I can finish this event in the end, for those who are still working on this TC  I wish you all good luck, :)
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

Hi All
I need a suggestion from experience players.
I'm a new player, playing for only 5 months
I got Timon, Pumbaa and their attraction.
I really want to have Tree of Life. Not worried about Nala.
I currently have 3000 EC. And I haven't welcomed Banzai.
If I welcome Banazi then I will be left with 500 EC

For the 3rd chapter I have the following characters
Jessie 10
Timon 4

Rapunzel 10
Pumbaa 8

Surge 10

No Feature Characters

Will I be able to earn 5000 EC to get tree of life or should I not welcome Banzai and save EC for Tree of Life

Thanks
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

@Aamir: hard to tell. Best you buy nothing until a few hours before the event closes (about 5 hours before - Banzai has a welcome time of 4 hours!) - then you know how much you have to spend and see what you can get for it.
no avatar

Aamir Pervaiz

Google Play (Android)

0Theo wrote:
@Aamir: hard to tell. Best you buy nothing until a few hours before the event closes (about 5 hours before - Banzai has a welcome time of 4 hours!) - then you know how much you have to spend and see what you can get for it.
@OTheo
Thanks. That's what I will do