Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

allyoops

Windows PC

I have been playing this tower challenge and when i got to 15000 to purchase Timon and when i clicked on him the game crashed and lost all my 15000 tokens and was left with 152 i am not happy with it i even emaild customer support about it will see what happens
no avatar

Tiarni Bright

Apple (iOS)

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me. One of the characters in the challenge is apparently worth 15,000 maleficent points, I’m wondering if this is a mistake because they are usually 1,500. It seems very unachievable, and the first character was only 1,500 so I don’t understand why it’s gone up so much!
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tiarni Bright wrote:
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could help me. One of the characters in the challenge is apparently worth 15,000 maleficent points, I’m wondering if this is a mistake because they are usually 1,500. It seems very unachievable, and the first character was only 1,500 so I don’t understand why it’s gone up so much!

Discussed heavily over the last dozen or so posts right above yours.
no avatar

Cindy52

Google Play (Android)

Does anyone know if I can complete the sidequests for chapter 2 offline?  I am going on vacation for the last 5 days of the event and will have spotty connection. Not sure if I should try to unlock Timon if I miraculously get enough event credit or if I should wait till the beginning of chapter 3 and see how much things cost there.  Just trying to see what I can salvage from this event. Thanks so much for the help. Congratulations to everyone making good progress with this event!! Im trying not to be maleficent green with envy!!
no avatar

kford73@q.com

Google Play (Android)

So, i'm happy for those that have been able to do well in the TC.  Again, though, this is another challenge that is really difficult for those of us at lower levels.  I didn't have any of the premium characters so ihad to spend money on a chest and pretty much just got junk.  There is no way I'll be able to earn enough coins to purchase Timon to be able to complete the side quests before this challenge ends.  I've spent so much money on this game and completely regret it.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tiarni Bright wrote:

They said that it’s not a mistake

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I recently got to level 56 in My game which I am happy bout, so far I have Bunny waiting to get welcomed after the TC, I need 1 more Ear/Hat for Dewey who will also wait til after the TC to be Welcomed, and I almost have the EC I need to get Shenzi's Ear/Hats, not sure I wil get enough points for the Chocolate Crocodile stand but if not oh well, I think the 3rd Chapter is going to be really tough for Me, this chapter though  is hard as well cause most of My chars in it are level 5 and up, but I am managing to get there, thank goodness , :)

kehos

Google Play (Android)

I've just checked again and now Timon costs only 5K! Didn't they say that the 15K price wasn't a mistake? Well, this is great for us!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

kehos wrote:
I've just checked again and now Timon costs only 5K! Didn't they say that the 15K price wasn't a mistake? Well, this is great for us!

I guess they changed their minds, so ya great for those who do not have Timon ect, :) , And for other news I just got My last Dewey Ear/Hat token, which I am happy bout, like I said before I will have him wait though til after the TC is over to welcome him same as bunny, but congrat's on the lower prices for the LK chars and attractions, well done,.
no avatar

Nediryani

Google Play (Android)

That's very good news that they drop the required amount of EC for getting timon. I wish my game hasn't beeen lost and i could buy timon too. It is very annoying.