Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

The Tower Challenge 7 that is coming on the 9th will be for Lion King chars the 3 Hyena's, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed , among the older chars per chapter which have not been told yet, :)Image
there will be 3 new Concession stands for the Tower challenge as well >
1. Animal rice cracker stand
2. chocolate crocodile stand
3. pride lands punch stand
more news to come later, :)
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Including the guy that will stand just inside the door of the tower, knock you over the head with a baseball bat and take your gems?
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Hey, I tried to do that to the Sultan when he was welcomed cause he had a large gem bag, I think the characters are prepared for that scenario.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
The Tower Challenge 7 that is coming on the 9th will be for Lion King chars the 3 Hyena's, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed , among the older chars per chapter which have not been told yet, :)Image
there will be 3 new Concession stands for the Tower challenge as well >
1. Animal rice cracker stand
2. chocolate crocodile stand
3. pride lands punch stand
more news to come later, :)
Update> sorry forgot we are leaving June and going into july, :)

no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Ugh, why do we have to get a tower challenge once per month? At least I won't be down for not getting the characters this time. But seriously, this is getting rather annoying. And wasn't a toy story 4 event supposed to start ?
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Toy Story 4 was not meant to be an event - it's permanent content. Duck Tales is also important enough that is must be permanent. I wouldn't want an event now that 2 new sets of permanent content have been unlocked.

And I'm happy that I get a chance at 3 lion king characters in the TC. I hope it won't be too hard. And I hope they will continue doing this in future TCs. But I don't think I will get any of the hyenas. I never got the main prize - so I won't get it this time. The next hyena is gained by activities of lion king characters - I don't think getting the 3 from the TC will be enough to get the hyena. And I think the last one will be availabe for gems. I don't think I will buy that one. MAybe if it is not too expensive and scrooge also is not expensive.
no avatar

BeardedWonder

Apple (iOS)

Any leaks on who will be challenging the tower in all 3 stages?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

So, where are the patch notes already? Who should I level up? They are giving me basically no time to level up the characters that will be balanced as the update is going live tomorrow already.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

They said incredibles in the stream. and it might just be that the Lion king will be the featured group for all three phases, though that still leaves the question of what the other groups will be. Might be like the last tower challenge, might not.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

star_ranger4 wrote:
They said incredibles in the stream. and it might just be that the Lion king will be the featured group for all three phases, though that still leaves the question of what the other groups will be. Might be like the last tower challenge, might not.

Yes, I noticed they said Incredibles. But with only four days to level up the charactes I really would have liked to have known specifically which ones to level up - they did say "some Incredibles characters". I assume Jack-Jack stays as he is. I had many Incredibles characters at level 8, so leveling up one already takes the entire day.