Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: More Land - An Alternative

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:34 pm
tviorr wrote:
Pretty sure some of the outlyiing northern water areas werent always there, but showed up with an update.

Neither was Frontierland, but it was added.
no avatar

BDoggPrelude

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:37 pm
I think the need for more land could be solved just by them removing some of the unnecessary squares that you can’t build on. I’ve found many times when I’m trying to place an attraction that the orange squares coming off the borders inhibit building placement. Just by expanding the buildable area to the edges would probably free up enough room inside of each zone to maximize the number of items you could place in it.
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:22 am
I have updated/edited my first post since the storage card changes, building enchantments and retirement of the Vault on Main Street (Chest Storage/Opening Building)
no avatar

Disneyfan2019

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 am
I have seen where people say they can fit all attractions.  I wish you could have an option where the attraction once bought goes in a place it was designed for.  I know this would mean same park layout across the board but if it was an option I would take it.  So all attractions have a predestined place and once bought it goes there.  I know some people like to decorate their own parks though.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:12 am
I'd like to see an option where several concessions could be linked together, taking out the space between them. I mean, you could place concessions right next to each other, there's no real reason why they'd have to be separate kiosks like they are now.
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:05 am
TinkerAllTheWay - I can see it now a Mega Hamburger Stand!!! That would be AWESOME, since I have a lot of burger stands on my 'FARM'. This would make for a lot more room!