Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Jerry Smith

Google Play (Android)

Re: New Happiness Scale

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:30 pm
I can't even get the daily streak to work. I play everyday, yet the streak is still on day 1. It never changes.
no avatar

Disneyfan528

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:43 am
This whole happiness thing is beyond frustrating!  I’m now down to cheerful because I haven’t had any wishes to grant since yesterday morning.  I awoke this morning, checked into the game, no wishes!  I haven’t been able to stay at ecstatic since the new update.  No one seems to care.  I had to beg for the happiness they said everyone received in the memo they sent in the game, as I didn’t receive it, that put me up to ecstatic and it has dropped steadily since then!  I’m beyond frustrated with this game!  If I hadn’t been playing since the beginning, and invested so much time, energy and money, I’d quit!
All dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:28 pm
Listed what I know of the new system at this point at the bottom of page 19. Most importantly you have to have the game open and running for wishes to drop.

Of course now happiness are going to drop more slowly. - That reminds me a lot of a similar real life situation I have.- 

A month ago a man came to my door and took 1 mio. dollars away from me. - Yesterday he showed up and gave me 50 bucks back, making sure to tell me what a nice man he is.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

Breezer20002000

Windows Phone

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:00 am
I just dont understand why my 98% happiness is only showing in the content zone. Is 98% not ecstatic?
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:41 am
When you reach 100% you get to the next zone. Then you have to fill up the bar to 100% until you reach the next zone again.
But you can drop back to the last zone if you don't get enough happiness.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:31 am
Theres a 5th level called murderous rage, which I quite often hit after playing just a few minutes. - Never shows on the happines gage, though. ;-)
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 am
tviorr wrote:
Theres a 5th level called murderous rage, which I quite often hit after playing just a few minutes. - Never shows on the happines gage, though. ;-)

LOL, tviorr.  I was in that level about this time last week.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:41 pm
I'm surprised you ever drop out of that level.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 pm
Venting in here tends to take the edge off and drift slightly off that level untill the next time I need to pay gems, 30 hours of online time per day,  money, my soul and my first born child to get anywhere in the game.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:43 pm
Ironically, my happiness has been at zero for about two weeks now and I've never been happier.