Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

New Happiness Scale

Tue May 21, 2019 6:37 pm
Did anyone else notice that the happiness scale has changed?

Before it was 25 happiness points from 0% ecstatic to 100% ecstatic.  Now it's much less.  In a half hour, my happiness dropped from 99% to 91% and granting 1 happiness point jumped it back to 100%, so its at least 10 happiness points from 0% to 100% ecstatic.

I guess they want to push the Happiness safeguard spell with this one, but I'm not happy.

On the flipside, it means less kids will be waiting around claiming their happiness point, and more time enjoying the park.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Happiness Scale

Tue May 21, 2019 6:49 pm
tailmister wrote:
Did anyone else notice that the happiness scale has changed?

Before it was 25 happiness points from 0% ecstatic to 100% ecstatic.  Now it's much less.  In a half hour, my happiness dropped from 99% to 91% and granting 1 happiness point jumped it back to 100%, so its at least 10 happiness points from 0% to 100% ecstatic.

I guess they want to push the Happiness safeguard spell with this one, but I'm not happy.

I'm confused.  If it took 25 happiness points (faces) to go from 0 to 100, wouldn't that be 4 percentage points per face?  That's what I used to get on my iPad.  If it went from 91 to 100 for one face, that would be an improvement, wouldn't it?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 7:25 pm
Yes... but It does mean higher maintenance to remain in the ecstatic state, much more work for the same benefit of 10% token boosts. Before I could have 20 happiness for about three or four days on standby so that any happiness gifts from chests and calendar don't go to waste, but I can't really do that anymore.

And btw, I claimed a happiness point when I was 83% ecstatic and it went to 93% ecstatic, so the 10 happiness ecstatic theory is proven.

gravel

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 21, 2019 7:59 pm
So the issue is it drains faster than it used to?  That's unfortunate if that's the case.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 21, 2019 8:11 pm
It does. I just went from 97% ecstatic to 83% in less than an hour.
no avatar

Roger23

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 8:35 pm
It’s total crap now.... I have no happiness to click on in waiting as I came back and was down to 15.... you will now not be able to keep happiness up. So yeah....
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 21, 2019 8:57 pm
This is horrible. I leave the game at 80% and come back not even 30 minutes later to find myself in the 60% range. WTF is going on here GL?

scottduk

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 pm
its really unfair, wht about pc users who cannot check in during the day due to work etc.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 pm
Totally agree. This is unfair to anyone who can't or won't leave the game running 24/7. Like me, my phone cannot handle that, let alone the battery. Seriously gameloft, what are you doing?

skelatorpirate

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 9:48 pm
This is the last straw for me. First the cheaters at the top of the list, do not claim they did not I have played since 2 months after the game started and I have half the visitors as some of these people. Then you cannot complete the quests without paying, "PAY TO WIN". Now you have to log in every half hour to maintain your happiness, well I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts so I cannot do this. So with some sadness I bid adieu.