Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Battle for the Animation Academy

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm
I'm on vacation at the moment. This means no chance for me, since I am onlu checking on the game once or twice a day.My hope is that they will give us more chances down the road, even though I loath snowgi style events. Also, having this happen right after the big balance update has created token conflicts for me

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:40 pm
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
I have given Up on this mini Event, I got to 10 at least , will try to get to 15 for 3rd chest, But I will say I am very happy that i finally got Scar from chest, and 12 Gems for finishing set, so that is at least something, :)

That's more than something. Congrants!  :P

Thank you kindly, :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:27 pm
35 would have been a better bar to set!

The drop rate is horrible. I presently have 18 bots with avg effort. 151 on leaderboard.

Thanks grumpy I just decided in the beginning after doing the math, that it wouldn’t be possible for me to make 45 at this time in my life. So why stress over it. It’s a totally unrealistic goal for most of us.
no avatar

quats5

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm
I have all the characters and all the attractions, been putting in strong but not insane effort (I am sleeping and working, but taking breaks at work to fight bots) and always at max happiness. I’ve even gemmed 4-5 token tasks early on in the event in hopes of improving my odds. I also started with 2 bot tokens left over from the last bot event.

Im currently at 22 bots, less than half needed after 4/5 of the time elapsed.

This event was either seriously miscalculated, has bugged drop rates, or purposely set up for people to fail badly. I can understand setting it so that average falls a little short, encouraging gem purchases to get over the last hump, but this is just pointless and frustrating. I have 0 incentive to spend money which seems counter to GameLoft’s interests.

Im still going through the motions in case GameLoft says “oops” and edits the event a bit, but I’m unhappy and frustrated.

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:55 pm
I had gotten up to like #17 with 25-26 bots and then I stopped collecting parts. I’m going to win magic one way or another and have no shot at Animation Studio through this means, The gems would be nice but I don’t think they’re worth the aggravation, I’d rather focus solely on getting the 4 new characters welcomed instead - Nick Wilde, Bullseye, Mother Gothel and Anastasia.
no avatar

jhuber1967

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 pm
I wonder.... WHEN IS GAMELOFT GOING TO REPLY TO ALL OF OUR COMPLAINTS?

I want to hear from them, their position and explanations for all this abusive behaviors they are applying to us players.

I want to hear from them after I spend more than one thousand, yes a grand, on their game.

Gameloft, please respond.

This is ridiculous.
no avatar

stitchmonkey

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:40 pm
This event is ridiculous and wildly unbalanced. I have all the premium characters and have been going into the game every hour or 2 and my characters never come back with anything. i have been at the top of the leaderboard in my area almost the entire event and im only at 34. i have been religous about going back to the game and when i collect i get nothing. even worse it seems like there are only 3 bots at a time but more wont spawn until the last of the 3 have been fought. everyone i have talked to has been playuing non stop and are in the 20's or below. i understand this game knows that most players are forced to spend money becuase it is so unbalanced but this time it is blatant. i think the only people who reach 45 are ones who paid for it. so at this point, the event is almost over, my characters bring back nothing (even though i am at 99% happiness etc) and i am left with spending a ridiculous amount of money for an item i have no room for in my park or spend a ridiculous amount of money on platinum chests to get it later. and i hate the platinum chests because all i ever get are Carona sundials. think its time to say peace out cubscout to this moneypit game and move on to something else. its sad though cuz i have played since day one. i guess this game truly is like the real park, a lot of waiting, a lot of disappointment and a lot of money wasted

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:18 pm
I hate to imagine the $$$ that NEW players HAVE to spend if they even want to play this game. Most games I enjoy are those of skill NOT click and wait, wait ,wait. I only check morning and night as I have a busy life. Life's too short to stress over GL's terrible ownership. What a disaster this event is proving to be. 
Read Facebook....it's another Grumpygate style. Oh well. 

Love "Best Fiends"... skill, skill, skill
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:52 pm
It was setup on purpose for you not to get it as they said in the livestream don’t stress if you don’t get it as it will be available in a platinum chest afterwards so that means you will never get it unless your extremely lucky.... it took me 920 days to get splash mountain so I not holding my breath of getting this in the event or the chest

I have been going in every 2 hours (I only sleep 4-5 hours a night) and still only have 22
no avatar

Panthergirlau

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:57 pm
jhuber1967 wrote:
I wonder.... WHEN IS GAMELOFT GOING TO REPLY TO ALL OF OUR COMPLAINTS?

I want to hear from them, their position and explanations for all this abusive behaviors they are applying to us players.

I want to hear from them after I spend more than one thousand, yes a grand, on their game.

Gameloft, please respond.

This is ridiculous.

gameloft only reply if you compliment them and tell them how awesome they
they never reply or address issues on here or facebook
i can prove it put a message on Facebook everywhere and they asked what the issues were so I told them and never got a reply from them ask8ng what the issues were