Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Steven_Ram

Google Play (Android)

Re: Battle for the Animation Academy

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 am
i have 8 bots attacks so far and with 37 more to go and the terrible drops make it impossible to reach 45

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:38 am
Steven_Ram wrote:
i have 8 bots attacks so far and with 37 more to go and the terrible drops make it impossible to reach 45

Right there with you sitting at 8 with 3 days to go and I have actually been trying here.  45 impossible.  I can only laugh.
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 am
OH the fun  it is to see that once again no remotes!  I can get all the visors I want but not a single remote.  Guess I'll settle for the 3 bots Mickey fought!  Not even going to see where I place on the leaderboard.  Good luck to you if you are getting a good drop rate!

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:53 am
I'm not even going to try this. I hope they will give out the Academy as a prize in wish granter or tapper events as well. I currently have four bots beaten.  :???:
no avatar

Royce04

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:00 pm
FlowerQueen wrote:
OH the fun  it is to see that once again no remotes!  I can get all the visors I want but not a single remote.  Guess I'll settle for the 3 bots Mickey fought!  Not even going to see where I place on the leaderboard.  Good luck to you if you are getting a good drop rate!

Exactly the same issue here. Visors visors everywhere, but not a remote to be seen.

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:11 pm
I just got my 15th bot this morning and received a gold chest, I’m in 10th place on the leaderboard

BlueDemon1

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:51 pm
Too funny.  I am getting the exact opposite problem...remotes galore but visors won't drop at all.  Oh well.
no avatar

Disney mad

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:34 pm
No remotes, spent gems to speed the time up the characters take, but still no luck, i might get the first chest if I'm lucky, i would have been better off using  my gems on buying the chest ☹ how people manage to get 45 bots already is way beyond me.
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:02 pm
I could defeat my first bot wuite fast - but then somehow the remotes don't want to drop - so now I have defeated 2 bots. I just hope it doesn't get worse so I can at least get that BH6 chest. With only 2 bots I'm on rank 990 - so it looks like I won't even be able to get gems - at the beginning I expected at least to be in the Top 500.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:16 pm
This thread is loaded with frustration- and I agree! But I'm just too **** - or hopeful - to stop.
Maybe remotes & visors will drop more frequently towards the end.
Maybe the botts will easier to spot towards the end,
Maybe it will rain gold from the skies and I will become rich!
Oh we are the stuff that dreams are made of.
Happy Animation Studio dreams to all-
May all our dreams come true!