Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

koldrof

Windows PC

Re: Battle for the Animation Academy

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:53 pm
I have most everything and am nearing everyone at max level and this doesn’t seem possible without gems. I would need to collect 10+ a day, I fared 5. 

In in short I don’t think it’s possible for the average players.

biggykitty

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:07 pm
am not seeing any events in my game! what gives? just welcomed drizella. have no carousel of progress or any more fabric in merlins shop. seems like I got left behind!!!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:14 pm
I just had Hiro fight My first Bot, so finally on the board, I got Drisella ready to go , but I will hold off on welcoming her until after this mini Event is over with, And I am not sure what is going on with others Merlin Shop, but not only do I have the fabrics and tokens, but they added more, I now have Beauty and Beast tokens and Incredibles, Good luck to Everyone, :)
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm
I got 5 so far, more then likely not getting the building either. Everyone is working on it too.

I know I could do 35 but 45 is impossible unless drop rate changes or I spend crazy mad gems
no avatar

Lorz

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:53 pm
I started the mini event with 4 visors so thought I was in good shape as I have most of the buildings and characters needed to drop tokens, except they won’t drop!

been playing constantly since the event started yesterday and I’ve only managed 3 bots! Makes me about 550 on the leaderboard, #1 only has 10 ish.

oh well, hopefully I can get the chests and a couple of gems 😂
no avatar

disneydad1954

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:04 pm
I will definitely not make it I have only had 3 of the visors drop and I have all available characters working on them and  day 2 is almost over,
no avatar

phillystein

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:17 pm
I have reached the 3 gem milestone at nearly bedtime on day two! (yeah me!). There is no point now to continue,I would never make even to a crappy gold chest and am not `spending all my time for 3 days on this.
Best of luck for those going forward and hope you all get the attraction or some gems  :)
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:55 am
I was able to open my Big Hero 6 chest.  I received a bench!  Woo hoo!   :(

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:03 am
Put 'em on the quest list for freaks sake. Getting the tokens is annoying enough, don't make us hunt for 'em.

OMG: yes!!!  How annoying is it to keep hunting them down as you go through each person to assign to a task.  I also hate when you have 2 out of 4 remotes and they won’t show you the quests to get more.  

Remotes are dropping frequently for me but not the visors.  Most of those quests have too much token competition.  I’m not going to stop leveling characters while this event drags on.  I’m sure we’ll have a chance to get the Animation Studio through Merlin, a bundle or chest in the future.

i am currently at #17 with 10 bots disposed of.  At one point, early on, I was at #7.  I think the #1 person has 20 or maybe it’s 25.  Going to do my best but not sweat it too much. 
no avatar

Dragonflame

Windows PC

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:25 am
LOL i gave up after the first day. With these drops being RARE there's absolutely no chance to make this without spending a ton of money. So we go back to the moneyhungry approach that is gameloft. What are these developers thinking really? This game is already making them SO SO much money, yet they want MORE AND MORE. I love this game very much, but hate this company really.