Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Battle for the Animation Academy

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:35 pm
In order to get the Animation Academy, you need to defeat 45 battlebots in 5 days.  You'll need to collect 2 Gaming Visors and 2 gameing remotes to defeat one.  The max you can hold is 2 each for each of the following characters you have:

Mickey
Hiro
Lady Trumaine

Gaming Remote - Rare

Fred - 2h
Honey Lemon - 2h + Luckey Cat Cafe
Lady Trumaine - 2 h
Scar - 2h + The Circle of Life
Mickey (Pirate) - 4h
Beast's Castle - 6h
Cinderella - 8h

Gaming Visor - Rare

Goofy - 1h + Fun Wheel
Chip - 2h
Go Go - 2h + Luckey Cat Cafe
Lady Trumaine - 2h
Wasabi - 2h + San Fransokyo City
Jasmine - 4h
San Fransokyo- 4h

Looking at all this... I know that I have the content to attempt this, but this is going take a long time, and I'll be at the mercy of the RNG.  I may have to use gems to skip tasks in the hopes of getting some... but I'll try to do as much as I can before I do that.

If your going to attempt collecting the game remotes with Lady Trumaine, do not welcome/level up Drizella, because there will be an interference with Drizella's hat.  I leveled up Drizella to level 2, big mistake.

Hope the attraction is worth the effort.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Battle for the Animation Academy

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm
I'm laying low until I have 6 visors and controllers and all characters ready to collect, no need to get on a leaderboard prematurely.

If you have all the characters & attractions, I think this looks very doable. 45 bots means we need 90 visors & controllers total. With 5 days in the challenge, that's 18 visors & controllers per day. Not a lay-up, but I think I'll make it.
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 pm
What does the building buy you?  Just curious.  I have a bunch of buildings I don't have room for already.   I'll definitely work towards the free chest as I don't have Fred.
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 pm
Visors are not dropping.  I only have Goofy and Jasmine to work for them and Goofy is 1 for 5 so far.  I have lowered my expectations on this.  Just hoping to get both chests.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:03 pm
Unlucky Ducky wrote:
What does the building buy you?  Just curious.  I have a bunch of buildings I don't have room for already.   I'll definitely work towards the free chest as I don't have Fred.

No idea, but given the timing it wouldn't be surprising if it helped with earning cocoa when the TC starts.
no avatar

tviorr

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:58 pm
hmmm looks like a really tough road to the buildings.Personally my bottle neck will be the game pads. Missing Fred due to the ads bug bag during his event, and not buying the lady, so 2x 2 hour jobs, 1x4, 1x6 and 1x8 to collect 90. 18 per day average and 8 hours gone. This will be a challenge.
Please give back the 250+ yearly calendar diamonds.
Ad bugs fixed.Thanks! Please compensate the full diamond damage not 1/3 or less. 

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 am
With the exception of Fred (and hiro for collecting), not only does the other BH6 characters need a building, but also need to be Level 2 or higher to do the tasks for Remotes/Visors.
no avatar

Kerry1968

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:56 am
I finally battled my first bot and made it to the leader board #1 has 45. How is that even possible?
no avatar

Donalyn

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:31 am
Goofy is now 1 for 8!  I have fought one battle bot.  

Number 1 on my leader board only has 12.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:21 am
#1 on my board has 43, #2 has 5 and I'm at #8 with 2.

I agree with others that it'll be a tough challenge to get the Academy, even though I have most of the chances to get tokens.

Good luck all :)