Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

That sounds Like you are not looking in the correct place Sean. If you click on the chest vault, there is 1 add for a bronze chest, and 2 ads for gems via the cinema at the end of main street.  Those ads refresh at midnight Grenwich mean time.  There is also one free chest, again available via the vault (or chest purchase page) each morning at 8am Pacific Daylight time (which feels like about when the GL staff gets into their office)

If you are not seeing those, you have a bad internet connection in general or a bad connection to GL's ad server in specific... an error that has happened to others often.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

MaleficentImage   

I also Wish that they would add in Maleficent even if  it meant that she would be  just like Merlin and stood in one spot, I would be fine with that, cause she is one of My Favorite Villian's, :)
no avatar

Cheryl Wan

Apple (iOS)

I can click on the items from the chest just like previously.
I want more space for the kingdom.
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

As you could see, now i know I have been making this same suggestion, but I think i should put it in a simpler way to how it'll work for the Disney Fairies. Because they are also connected to the Peter Pan universe, so it would have to count.

For the Characters:
Rosetta, Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist, Vidia, Terence, Clank (Premium Character), Bobble (Premium Character), Lizzy, Dr. Griffiths, and Queen Clarion

As you see, for Rosetta, Iridessa, Fawn, and Silvermist wanted to see Tinker Bell again, because since she left them and joined Peter Pan, they have been a little miserable and have been missing her. As it is a perfect chance to catch up on what Tinker Bell has missed.

For Lizzy and Dr. Griffiths, since they were kinda important since the third movie, I thought they desserve a chance to see Pixie Hollow in person, though Lizzy's father, seemed a bit struggled of living his rationality down and out of guilt of being a hard headed parent, though Lizzy and Tinker Bell would show that it'll be okay and help him put it behind. Even Vidia would need to get to know Lizzy and her father, Dr. Martin Griffiths (that's his first name) to patch things up during the misunderstanding. And they could meet Queen Clarion for the first time.

As for Clank and Bobble, they will be (Premium) characters. Meaning that they would have to arrive in the kingdom by the price of gems, like 33 Gems each.

And for the Attractions:
Tinkers Nook, the Pixie Dust Tree, the Griffiths Cottage, Pixie Hollow Fairy Garden, and the Pixie Dust Mill

As we could get them in the game, even if we have to use up our gems and magic, they will be part of the missions we will give to the Disney Fairies characters. As they must count for what their task is for.

Media: Tinker Bell | Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure | Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue | Pixie Hollow Games | Pixie Hollow Bake Off | Secret of the Wings | The Pirate Fairy | Pixie Previews
no avatar

Cheryl Wan

Apple (iOS)

I hope I can tap on the chest to the reward I want....now I can’t even get any characters when the system had already assigned the reward for me.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Cheryl Wan wrote:
I hope I can tap on the chest to the reward I want....now I can’t even get any characters when the system had already assigned the reward for me.

There was never an option for you to choose the rewards. It just scrolled through the options and gave you the false impression that you could affect the outcome/tap on what you wanted. Whatever you got from the chets was determined at the moment you opened the chest. I think this current system is better.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Totally Concur with Tinker (AtW) about this.

Yah Yah

Windows PC

Could there be an icon on this screen to show if a character is in the home. I've used a token on someone that was on a long quest
no avatar

perryhick52

Windows PC

My wish list is that everyone setting alarms to be on every hour day and night during events would get a life!! Is it really that important to play a kid's game so aggressively??!! Us casual players never stand a chance!!!!
no avatar

Mattikatt

Apple (iOS)

My wish is a button in the task selection box for characters that will A ) show you if they are ready to be leveled up, and/or B ) a button to take you directly to that character in the characters section. Scrolling through and looking for a task that has a level up button is obnoxious and is not always even an option. Then to do that and find out the character isn't even ready fo be leveled is frustrating.