Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

kishie107 wrote:
Please allow for desktop play! My iPhone turned into a brick today and I'm frustrating I'm going to lose my streak progress - I've played almost daily for over 3 years!!

Contact Customer Care. Transfering the game to another platform needs manual intervention. (Note, this is a one-time thing. You can't get back to an iPhone again)

As you can't click the "Customer Care" button in your game anymore, here is a direct link: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/25
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

Hello, i hope you would like this suggestion of characters that would be added for the game.

Tinker Bell Characters: Rosetta, Iridessa, Fawn, Silvermist, Vidia, Terence, Clank (Premium character), Bobble (Premium Character), Lizzy, Dr. Griffiths, Queen Clarion

More Peter Pan characters: Mr. Smee

More Pocahontas Characters: John Smith, Thomas, Nakoma (Premium Character), Governor Ratcliffe

The Aristocats: Duchess, Thomas O'Malley, Scat Cat, Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz

Event Characters:

Though we already had the Hercules characters. Since i did added them in this list but we already had them in.

Pinocchio Characters: Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, the Blue Fairy (Premium Character), Honest John (Premium Character), Gideon, Stromboli

Hunchback of Notre Dame Characters: Quazimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Clopin (Premium Character), Hugo, Victor, Laverne (Premium Character), Frollo

Treasure Planet characters: Jim Hawkins, B.E.N. (Premium Character), Captain Amelia, Doctor Dilbert, Morph (Premium Character), John Silver, Scroop

More Little Mermaid Characters (Tower Challenge): Max, Flotsam, and Jetsam (Though i wanted to have Ariel's sisters, Attina, Aquata, Andrina, Arista, Adella, and Alana, along with Grimsby to be involved, but that might over do it and since the sisters are more memerable in Ariel's Beginning, i guess we're not ready for actual follow ups or prequels/sequels.

Robin Hood Characters: Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Skippy (Premium Character), Friar Tuck, Lady Cluck, Prince John, Alan-A-Dale, Sir Hiss (Premium Character)

Great Mouse Detective characters: Basil of Baker Street, Dr. Dawson, Olivia, Mr. Flaversham, Toby (Premium Character), Professor Ratigan

The Rescuers characters: Bernard, Bianca, Cody, Wilbur (Premium Character), Jake, Joanna (Premium Character), McLeach

101 Dalmatians: Pongo, Perdita, Roger, Anita, Patch, Nanny, Cruella DeVil

The Brave Little Toaster: Toaster, Lampy (Premium Character), Kirby (Premium Character), Radio, and Blanky

As you see, i wanted to explain why i wrote these characters down for a good reason.

For the Disney Fairies, because we have the Peter Pan characters, we might as well need the Disney Fairies as well as permanent characters with Clank and Bobble as premium characters. Also we could need Mr. Smee involved.

As for the Pocahontas characters, well we already got Pocahontas, Meeko, and Percy. But why I thought we needed John Smith, Thomas, Nakoma, and Ratcliffe is that they would be for storyline 2 or 3.

For the Events well, because we could use Hercules as it was everyone's favorite movie.

As for Pinocchio, because it shows us about taking the straight and narrow path, as long as you wish upon a star as the Disney's anthm and that you would let your conscience be your guide.

For the Hunchback of Notre Dame characters is simple. We might need to have Quasimodo and his friends to clame sanctuary and defeat Frollo.

With the Little Mermaid tower challenge characters, I would think Max, Flotsam and Jetsam would needed to be added in. I was going introduce all six of Ariel's sisters as their knowledge is memerable in Ariel's beginning, but that might over do it since we may not be ready for that yet.

Because it's the 3rd decade since the Rescuers Down Under, i thought it was much better than the first film as we could need Bernard and Bianca to rescue Cody and defeat McLeach.

And for the Great Mouse Detective, it was pulled off as a success at it's first release in theatres which had the company reach the Disney Renassiance at the time as Basil and friends must solve the case and defeat Professor Ratigan.

As for Attractions and Decorations, if you have any pictures from the enternet or any screenshots of the movies, which ones could you come up with?

And also for a new update for Mainstreet U.S.A., I thought that it could need a new attraction between the Treasure Room and the Movie Theatre, which is the House of Mouse Nightclub, from "Disney's House of Mouse."

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Pirate AquariumImage   

I am hoping that this Decoration get's put back into the decoration chests , as it is one of the decoration's I still need, :(

I am also hoping that the enchanted chars get added into the game as well as >

1. Brave
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Hocus Pocus
4. Hunchback of Notre Dam
5 Atlantis.
oh and > Roger Rabbit !!
no avatar

Alberto CG

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
[color=#616770]Disney Magic Kingdoms[/color]8 hrs · Bust out the fruitcake, pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate, and tell us what's on your Disney Magic Kingdoms wish list!ImageI found this on FB page even though I do not use Face Book, they apparently Asked people there what they wanted to see added for the Future, so I thought that we could start one Here in the Forums, so what do you all want to see added or fixed in the Future ? ,  and like I said in My other post, the only problem I have with it, is >
1. I do not like Fruitcake what so ever. 
2. I am Allergic to Chocolate, so will grab My Egg Nog instead, :)
They also claim to be in the shop working on some of the stuff that people had mentioned on FB already, So I can only hope it is true in some cases.

I think it is a great idea, on top on my wishlist would be that they gave new players like me a chance to get characters from past events, because legendary chest are expensive and ususally you get decorations. For exemple with chorter events like 15 days and least quests, but it would be nice for people who started playing the game after the events.
no avatar

Alberto CG

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
Pirate AquariumImage   

I am hoping that this Decoration get's put back into the decoration chests , as it is one of the decoration's I still need, :(

1. Brave
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Hocus Pocus
5 Atlantis.

I would love if they add Brave characters, its one of my favourites Pixar films. Also Hocus Pocus characters could be great in a halloween themed Tower Challenge, each chapther for one of the wiches

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Alberto CG wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Pirate AquariumImage   

1. Brave
2. Sleepy Hollow
3. Hocus Pocus
5 Atlantis.

I would love if they add Brave characters, its one of my favourites Pixar films. Also Hocus Pocus characters could be great in a halloween themed Tower Challenge, each chapther for one of the wiches

I also added in Roger Rabbit chars  just in case, :)

no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

Extra Characters:

Tinker Bell/Disney Fairies: Rosetta, Silvermist, Iridessa, Fawn, Terence, Clank (premium), Bobble (premium), Vidia, Lizzy, Dr. Griffiths, and Queen Clarion

Pocahontas: John Smith, Thomas, Nakoma, Governor Ratcliffe,  Chief Powathan

Peter Pan: Mr. Smee

The Aristocats: Duchess, Thomas O'Malley, Scat Cat (premium), Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz (premium)

The Emperor's New Groove: Emperor Kuzco, Pacha, Kronk, Yzma, Bucky

Extra Sword in the Stone Characters: Arthur, Archimedes, Sir Ector, Kay, Madame Mim, and the Girl Squirrel

Event Characters:

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Quasimodo, Phoebus, Esmeralda, Clopin, Hugo, Victor, Laverne, Frollo

Treasure Planet: Jim Hawkins, Captain Amelia, Dr. Dilbert, B.E.N. (premium), Morph (Premium), John Silver, and Mr. Scroop

The Rescuers: Bernard, Mrs. Bianca, Cody, Jake, Wilbur (Premium), Joanna (premium, and McLeach

More Little Mermaid Characters (Tower Challenge): Max, Flotsam, and Jetsam

Pinocchio Characters: Pinocchio, Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket, the Blue Fairy (Premium Character), Honest John (Premium Character), Gideon, Figaro

Robin Hood Characters: Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Skippy (Premium Character), Friar Tuck, Lady Cluck, Prince John, Alan-A-Dale, Sir Hiss (Premium Character)

Great Mouse Detective characters: Basil of Baker Street, Dr. Dawson, Olivia, Mr. Flaversham, Toby (Premium Character), Professor Ratigan

101 Dalmatians: Pongo, Perdita, Roger, Anita, Patch, Nanny, Cruella DeVil

The Brave Little Toaster: Toaster, Lampy (Premium Character), Kirby (Premium Character), Radio, and Blanky

Extra Attractions:

Disney's House of Mouse: the House of Mouse nightclub

Tinker Bell/Disney Fairies: The Pixie Dust Tree, The Griffiths Cottage, Tinker's Nook, and The Pixie Dust Mill

Pocahontas: the Powathan Village, Jamestown, the Openfield

the Aristocats: The Alley, Madame's Manor

The Hunchback of Notre Dame: Notre Dame, the Palace of Justice, the Court of Miracles, the Festival of Fools

Treasure Planet: The Benbow Inn, the R.L.S. Legacy, B.E.N.'s Hut, the Loot of a Thousand Worlds

The Rescuers: Marahute's Nest, Rescue Aid Society, McLeach's Lair, the Outback

Pinocchio: Geppetto's Cottage, Pleasure Island, Monstro the Whale

Robin Hood: the Archery Tournament, Sherewood Forest, Friar's Church, Nottingham Castle

The Great Mouse Detective: Tower Bridge, Ratigan's Secret Lair, the Water Front Pub, Basil's Headquarters, Big Ben

101 Dalmatians: the Dalmatian Home, Hell Hall, Cruella's Fur Coat Fashion

Say, what could be the Decorations and Concessions be exactly?
no avatar

UserIoanna

Google Play (Android)

Hey there! Hercules event update was my favorite so far! I'd like it if the next was Enchanted!!!!!!! By the way, can anyone tell me what I need to do to get my progress in disney magic kingdoms game to pc bluestacks?
no avatar

Linsmi2010

Windows PC

My wish is fairly simple. Being able to welcome a character without having to collect 20 items that you can only send 1 or 2 characters to get (or not get as to the rarity)every 8 hours. Make it a little simpler. Please not everyone has the time to put into it but we would love the characters.Collecting 2o items of a lower rarity would be good or 4 or 5 higher is also fair I think (well and lower timing).
no avatar

Sean Culbertson

Google Play (Android)

I would like more ads available so I can open chests or get gems.  Ads are available when short on coins but not on the screens for chests or gems.  Additionally if they don't have any to serve up that should not be on me as the customer.  Add a per day limit and run anything you want but give me the ability to at least daily watch the video for the free chest