Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

I would like to be able to collect parade floats that represented the Main Street Electrical parade. Then when I have them all send them out for a wonderful nostalgic trip back to when I was young.
no avatar

Peabody

Windows PC

I would like to see Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow added to Mickey and Friends plus more characters added to Ducktales such as Magica DeSpell and Gyro Gearloose.
no avatar

Reika chan

Google Play (Android)

I want pay for character and not for token's character.
The play is level up them!
no avatar

BabyYodaLuv

Windows Phone

Mary Poppins, Rescuers, 101 Dalmatians, Up, Cars, Pinocchio, Fox & the Hound, original & prequel Star Wars, Marvel, Heffalump, Muppets, & Walt Disney as a Merlin type character.. maybe collects from all characters, does something with train, etc.

And now that playable characters are limited to make more room in the game, characters either need to earn more currency or land & characters need to cost less currency.
no avatar

BabyYodaLuv

Windows Phone

DoctoCrawley wrote:
Realize that people have jobs and can't spend all day manning a computer or phone to get the stuff needed for time limited event content.

Exactly!

no avatar

Brct03

Windows PC

For the game not to crash after making a purchase only to restart and the purchase didn't go through but your credit card is still billed.  Only to have an unanswered customer support ticket for more than 24 hours and counting.  About ready to stop the purchase with the credit card company and not spend another penny on the game.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear such a thing, @Brct03! Can you please share the conversation ID with me so I can check it with the team? 🤗
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

arasaka

Windows PC

tnx for recommendations! naruto games are my favs too. I found many cool games here https://www.friv5online.com/cartoon-games . They are free and available online. I play them even at work to kill long working hours.
no avatar

Aycaerinc

Google Play (Android)

1. No Decorations in chests we pay for with Gems or Real money

2. Able to level up multiple charecters at the same time with scrolls not just 2

3. Rotating more then just 2 directions. Especially for decorations so we can make nice arrangments with benches and scenneries

4. More futuristic decorations, more plants and trees. I believe after the last space mountain thrill zone update more people will want decorations that goes well with the space mountain sorroundings. 

5. To be able to zoom out more  

6. Yoda, Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui gon, maybe a jedi council collection

7. More toy story characters. Why mr. potatohead and slinky missing i do not understand

8. Shortening time by watching ads for character activities is great, it would be nice if it is also possible for attractions.
no avatar

Aristocats125001

Apple (iOS)

I would love to see a kingdom designer feature that allows you to design you kingdom without removing the items from your active kingdom. This allows when you have limited space and a event will be coming that requires certain attractions to be added to your kingdom. Having multiple layouts would also allow you to keep your favorite design in a saved while changing it for the event. If I update my kingdom for an event I'd like to be able to have my favorite layout that I can revert back to after the event is over. It the kingdom designer it would also be nice to see the open spaces so you know where you will have room to add concessions or decorations. 

I also wish the kingdom didn't have so many rounded corners where it makes it impossible to fill the space. There are no decorations even that you can add to fill in these odd shapes.