Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

DoctoCrawley

Windows PC

Realize that people have jobs and can't spend all day manning a computer or phone to get the stuff needed for time limited event content.

Senpai Hiro

Google Play (Android)

Phillipines

I hope you work for these small improvements to the game by next more update.I'm new here,but I play DMK long ago,so I hope it's never late

1) Search function on shop

I really hate countless scrolling,so it is good to implement a feature whereas we can search an item with a quick search!

2) Merlin's auto collect works to characters too

If you have alot of characters working around,it's hard to collect one by one so a best remedy is by having a auto collect all for characters

3) Maleficent join "Sleeping Beauty"

I know she's a main villain,so it is great that we can have her via permanent storyline and early access via Tower Challenge

4) Kids should have parents

DMK would be a dangerous place for kids especially if they don't have parents.Maybe a random people.

5) More ways of earning happiness

Please add a interactive way to collect happiness:

-Help a missing kid
-Help a kid find his/her friend

6) Reduce the time that reduce happiness

It's hard to maintain a certain happiness if it's drained faster than you can grant wishes.Maybe a 30 or 60 sec. Happiness activity or attraction that gives 20 or 30 happiness instead of 10.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Again >  I want them to add in Sleepy Hollow characters, Ichabod Crane, Katrina Van'Tassle, among a few others,  that way I can put My headless horseman statue with that set  cause it really does not belong to night before xmas set, and I also wish to see Hocus Pocus Sander Sister's Winifred, Mary & Sara added, as well as Binx the black kitty, Image I also wish for Enchanted characters to be added into the game someday which is Giselle, Prince Edward, Queen Narissa ( villian), Nathaniel ( Henchman ), Robert Philip ( Giselle's true luv), Nancy Tremaine ( Edwards true luv), Morgan Philip ( Robert 6 yr old daughter), & Pip ( Chipmunk & Giselle's friend ) . yup would Luv to see all these added, Image

I am re adding these cause they kind of got lost in the shuffle, I am also still waiting for Brave chars, Atlantis, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dam, 101 Dalmations, & Original Star War's Characters.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

I am waiting for Brave characters along with the comfy costumes for Elsa, Anna and Merida. I also want Descendants added and Dalmatians 101.
no avatar

Lwanmtr

Windows PC

My only wish at this point is to remove the character limit.

Other than that, Brave would be a great addition

Brom Bones

Google Play (Android)

Lwanmtr wrote:
My only wish at this point is to remove the character limit.

Other than that, Brave would be a great addition

Same. I really liked playing this game. I don't anymore, but I keep hoping the character limits will just go away. I'd start playing it again.
no avatar

robvlasblom

Google Play (Android)

I wish for more Star wars

Brom Bones

Google Play (Android)

I really like the idea of featuring a chest that is sort of a potluck. It would feature some random characters from lesser known or slightly less beloved movies. It could have Mr. Toad, or Daisy from Home On the Range, or Ichabod Crane, or Brer Fox, or Pecos Bill, or Jim Hawkins, or the Horned King...etc. That would be a fun way to get more movies represented in the park. I don't want to lock them away, however. I mostly stopped playing the game and spending money on it since the limits. But I keep watching it in hopes the real magic of it will be restored.
no avatar

conthauberger

Windows PC

I am still thinking the Disney Fairies from Pixie Hollow.

Characters: Rosetta, Fawn, Iridessa, Silvermist, Vidia, Terence, Clank (Premium Character), Bobble (Premium Character), Dr. Griffiths, Lizzy, Queen Clarion, and Perywinkle.

Brom Bones

Google Play (Android)

Honestly. I've listed my wish list a few times. Right now the only thing I really wish is that the makers will find a way to get the game I love back on track. It had been a rough few months on it. It just don't feel like they are getting better. The characters limits is worse now than it was even 3 months ago. The customer service has become almost non existence. Bring back the fun.