Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Hysterical Excursion

Google Play (Android)

I would really like a way to search for a specific character in the book by name. I'm new so if there is already a way to do this please let me know. Scrolling through all the groups is taking so long!

cturnstile

Windows PC

LV

Muppets!
oh and a fight between the Charmings

Wunder Lemon 111

Windows PC

taytaygar2 wrote:
taytaygar2

More characters!

1. Atlantis
2. Tarzan
3. Ratatouille
4. Cars
5. Treasure Planet

I also think Atlantis and Cars would be great additions!

chasegrisby56

Windows PC

London

I love the above suggestions! Thank you! I would add....My top request is Muppets
I would love to see a redesign of the land to make room for a "second gate"
I think another great feature would be if a set of character are maxed out and have no need for enchantment tokens, they could go on missions to earn the enchantment tokens.
More Little Mermaid Characters
Robin Hood Characters
101 Dalmatians
The Brave Little Toaster
Great Mouse Detective
no avatar

HockeyMom41520

Apple (iOS)

Muppets, Cars, Up, 100 Dalmatians, Aristocats, more Star Wars (we need Chewbacca), Pinocchio
no avatar

robg

Windows Phone

Dear Natalie and Julia, 
I think a great addition you could do would be Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and you could do it for the Christmas update. You could have Forte, Fife, and Angelique for characters, or more if you wanted. I just think it would be great. 

Rob
Robert Gartshore
no avatar

AAARRRGamer

Google Play (Android)

If they add characters from Pinocchio, 101 Dalmatians, Up, and Inside Out - the remaining 4 Disney/Pixar movies that I see having a good chance of being in the game - I'll be perfectly happy. I'd love to see Mr. Toad too (possibly bringing Ratty and Moley along with him), just to have Wild Ride in the game.

Among franchises already in DMK, the most obvious omissions for me are Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, and Ludwig Von Drake in the Mickey & Friends collection. Governor Ratcliffe from Pocahontas would be next.
no avatar

kiadony

Google Play (Android)

I'd love to see Cars but the models would probably look weird driving around xD

katiebugx

Apple (iOS)

Fun question!
1. to be able to turn your view! I wish I could see all different sides!
2. to be able to see under water for the under water characters! (saw this idea from someone else - brilliant!)
3. to be able to turn items all 4 ways rather than just the 2 different directions
4. Cheaper land!
5. Not make certain characters 600,000 magic to welcome, (but the challenge was fun! Only now, 2.4 million magic doesn't seem to help me)
6. Introduce characters from A Goofy Movie!
7. Be able to see the character level up moves after they've reached maximum level
8. Have a search bar in the decorations folder to find what you're looking for more easily!

katiebugx

Apple (iOS)

robg wrote:
Dear Natalie and Julia, 
I think a great addition you could do would be Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and you could do it for the Christmas update. You could have Forte, Fife, and Angelique for characters, or more if you wanted. I just think it would be great.
Rob

This is such a wonderful idea! I hope they do!