Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

3 Generations > Queen Athena , Queen Ariel, Princess Melody. 
I wish they would add in Melody to the game, since she is Eric & Ariel's child.

Image                Image

I also think that Ursula's  ( Vanessa ) Costume should be added as well, Image

Characters ( Not ) in the game yet>
Max (pup) , Grimsby ( Majordomo/Butler) , Carlotta ( Housekeeper ), Louis ( Chef) , Not shown in picture>  Flotsam & Jetsam ( green/grey Moray eels) ,  Glut ( ferocious Great white shark ) .. should be added in.

Also>

King Triton & ( Queen Athena )   had 7 Daughter's they are> 
Attina, Alana, Adella, Aquata, Arista, Andrina, & Ariel
It would be nice If Ariel had more swimming family  in the water. :)

Morgana , We can not forget bout Ursula's Sister either, :) , or her pets a  shark, Undertow , & two manta rays, Cloak and Dagger.
no avatar

Katrina Ostermiller Tappe

Google Play (Android)

Open more land!!!!!!!  Would like to add more plots to display attractions and consessions.
no avatar

Builder77

Google Play (Android)

Quick way to send characters on next task.
with the number of characters now it takes a lot of time.
no avatar

aeroscott

Google Play (Android)

Please add more land. I have been playing since day 1 and I have almost as many buildings in storage as I do in the park. There is a lot of cursed land that says "coming soon", please open it up so I can use all the buildings I have purchased over the years. There is no point in playing anymore if I don't have anyplace to put the new buildings you release with the new quest's, and I am definitely not spending anymore money on the game for buildings I have no place for.
no avatar

David Honig

Windows PC

For the game to stop crashing and reseting events losing all of the progress along the way.  That would be nice.

More land would be nice also.
no avatar

Michelle Hitt

Apple (iOS)

1. More land
2. More land
3. 101 Dalmations
4. Oliver and Company
5. Pinoccio
6. More Star Wars
7. Marvel
8. more land
9. Brave
no avatar

metalicicester@gmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Hello Lovely People Need more friend to see the experience of playing with Multiplayers
Do ADD AS FRiends

Effan

Windows PC

metalicicester@gmail.com wrote:
Hello Lovely People Need more friend to see the experience of playing with Multiplayers
Do ADD AS FRiends

If you and friend(s) send character(s) on a quest together, that could possibly increase the token drop chances (maybe even guaranteed drops, depending on how many friends together). Now that would be real co-operative multiplayer.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

We had something that was supposed to work like that at game launch, only just about visiting your friends parks and seeing what they had done, etc... it never really worked right to my knowledge. I'll take them fixing the most prevalent problems mentioned here (Moar land!!! MOAR LAND!!!!!) over trying to re establish a feature no one to my knowledge ever used.
no avatar

abeckham7305

Google Play (Android)

On the line of friends, I'd like it if we could trade with friends. My daughter has some attractions I don't and I have a bunch of duplicate concessions she likes. Probably hard to monitor cheating though and likely would cause a drop in revenue from the people who spend money trying to get that one item they missed during an event.