Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

star_ranger4 wrote:
just as long as he came with additional unlockable land in Frontierland.

Oh, I always need new land. Acquiring more Adventureland has been great, because I can move items that were in the wrong lands over there now. At this point, I need more Adventureland than Frontierland open for the items I have.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

I guess that depends on which coast you are on Belle. To me, the Haunted mansion (therefore by exention, quite a bit of toy story as WELL as P&tF) is New Orleans Square, a strictly Disneyland (original) Area.

I do agree, however, that given the decorations at the land plot edges... Means we should be able to cram all the Aladdin stuf into the back of Frontier land, maybe the toy story crossover stuff into the transition, then put Mulan and Jungle book...

*SIGH* To much wishing. Not enough reality. Hang in there Belle?
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

East Coast, but I call my Frontierland: Frontierland/Liberty Square/New Orleans Square/Americaland for now (even though it looks like Identity Crisis Land at the moment). Sam Eagle would be proud. I know Disneyland has Pirates in New Orleans Square, but my New Orleans Square is Princess and the Frog (Fantasyland is packed, Tiana) and I plan to move Pirates to Adventureland where the Pirates ride facade from Magic Kingdom is located.

They messed up making an Arabian looking area in Frontierland, but I disregarded it anyways and with the new plot in Adventureland, moved all of Aladdin to the 2 adjacent spots open. Aladdin is part of Adventureland to me and I’m happy to have it there (although I had to clear my Polynesian area).

I also intend to add Animal Kingdom attractions, Mulan, Lion King, Jungle Book, and Lilo & Stitch to Adventureland. If we ever get them, Emperor’s New Groove, Moana, Jungle Cruise, Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, and Up will be added to Adventureland...so yes, I need more Adventureland.

Oh, you mentioned Toy Story. I have a Toy Story Land in what I call Toontown/Studios/California Adventure. Technically, Buzz Lightyear’s ride is in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, but in my kingdom, it is part of one huge Toy Story Land.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

I'm just going to add to this and say new background music and new ads.

It just occurred to me that the game opens with "When You Wish Upon a Star" and there is no Jiminy Cricket.
Isn't it ironic?

Also, Sword and the Stone isn't complete. Why is that? it seems so strange. What about Arthur and Archimedes? Add Kay, Hector and Mim in the second section. Give Merlin 10 levels to make for extra spells. Speaking of which...

Someone in the thread said there should be a button to collect from all characters at once. You can make that a spell when you get Merlin up to his new level. Like his spell to collect potions.

Is there a way to suggest this to Gameloft? A section around here?
"Hey, it's ok, it's ok, you're welcome! I'm just an ordinary Demi-Guy!" - Maui

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

[quote="Demi-Guy"]
Is there a way to suggest this to Gameloft? A section around here?[/quote] 🤭🤭 I see what you did there.

Just stopping by to let you all know that this thread is being read and that it's a great idea to have all of your wishes in one single Forum thread! Thankies OP! 🤗

Keep them coming; we're extremely thankful when you're sharing your suggestions with us!
Feel free to always do so!

ps: I'll pin the thread, to be visible for newcomers as well.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I’m going to add my wish list items for the game...

For my Pixar Pier:
Angry Dogs
Bing Bong Sweet Stuff
The Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats
Jessie’s Carousel

And as far as characters
A Hercules collection, especially Pain and Panic!
Moana
101 Dalmatians
Robin Hood (I think we need Sir Hiss in the game :D )

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

DuckTales! DuckTales! The good old '80's DuckTales!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Your very welcome Joy FromGameloft , and I wish to thank ( All ) the Game Team for noticing and doing such a great job, I very much appreciate all that you folks at Gameloft do for Us, in the Disney Magic Kingdoms game. :)
no avatar

Cuban Chicka0811

Google Play (Android)

I have a idea what about putting little side missions qere we would have to find or match things in order to help out more with collecting magic and things to help out with tower challenges.  And maybe after a crenten amount of levels we can have a new character or land it would make it more interesting thanks everyone have a wonderful day

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Cuban Chicka0811 wrote:
I have a idea what about putting little side missions qere we would have to find or match things in order to help out more with collecting magic and things to help out with tower challenges.  And maybe after a crenten amount of levels we can have a new character or land it would make it more interesting thanks everyone have a wonderful day

That sounds like it would be fun to do, :)