Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

this next set is not a wish of mine, but Dumbo chars may be wishes of others, as they are coming to DMK as permanent chars. also Lafou from B&B is coming in a Tower Challenge.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

ImageBabette ( the feather duster maid )Image

Image The Bimbettes ( Claudette, Laurette, Paulette )Image

ImageImage

Image  The  Wardrobe                    Image The Wardrobe in human form                                                                                                                                             ( Madame de Garderobe )

These are the characters that I am hoping will eventually be added into the game, from the Beauty and Beast set. :)
no avatar

Zekey T

Windows PC

Maybe that could work...  ::)
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Yes, Blue007! I really want Maurice! The feather duster and wardrobe would be cute. What about Phillippe? I can’t see him being added, but as Disney horses go, he is in the film a lot.
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

And it’d be really interesting if they all got their human forms, but Beast is long overdo for that too.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

DisneyBelle wrote:
Yes, Blue007! I really want Maurice! The feather duster and wardrobe would be cute. What about Phillippe? I can’t see him being added, but as Disney horses go, he is in the film a lot.

ImageHere he is for now , :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

DisneyBelle wrote:
And it’d be really interesting if they all got their human forms, but Beast is long overdo for that too.

Image here he is , I hope he is added as well in this form, :)
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Yes, fantastic! They broke that curse, so Beast definitely deserves to be human again. They all do.

I have another wish for the game after brainstorming today. It’s great that we are getting the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade, but Frontierland is still lacking some of the vibe as a land. Would we ever get Country Bear Jamboree, Splash Mtn animal characters, Davy Crockett, Pecos Bill, Johnny Appleseed? I truly have no idea, but I thought of someone else who could work and maybe be added to the Mickey & Friends set (yes, with the long list of Clarabelle, Horace, etc): Humphrey Bear and the Ranger. I have seen Humphrey’s pictures in Storybook Circus, but he doesn’t belong there. He is also a mascot of Wilderness Lodge, a resort at WDW, a much more appropriate setting for him, since he lives in a National Park. Furthermore, he recently had a cameo in Ralph Breaks the Internet, so Disney continues to acknowledge him. One attraction would be enough, but I think it could add some more life to our Frontierlands. Plus, I would love seeing Humphrey pick up litter around the park and dance. (Humphrey also made an appearance in Donald and Goofy cartoons.)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

DisneyBelle wrote:
Yes, fantastic! They broke that curse, so Beast definitely deserves to be human again. They all do.

I have another wish for the game after brainstorming today. It’s great that we are getting the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade, but Frontierland is still lacking some of the vibe as a land. Would we ever get Country Bear Jamboree, Splash Mtn animal characters, Davy Crockett, Pecos Bill, Johnny Appleseed? I truly have no idea, but I thought of someone else who could work and maybe be added to the Mickey & Friends set (yes, with the long list of Clarabelle, Horace, etc): Humphrey Bear and the Ranger. I have seen Humphrey’s pictures in Storybook Circus, but he doesn’t belong there. He is also a mascot of Wilderness Lodge, a resort at WDW, a much more appropriate setting for him, since he lives in a National Park. Furthermore, he recently had a cameo in Ralph Breaks the Internet, so Disney continues to acknowledge him. One attraction would be enough, but I think it could add some more life to our Frontierlands. Plus, I would love seeing Humphrey pick up litter around the park and dance. (Humphrey also made an appearance in Donald and Goofy cartoons.)

Oh Humphrey is great. He'd be a fantastic addition.  :P

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

just as long as he came with additional unlockable land in Frontierland.