Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

And why is it never nightime in the game? The park needs fireworks!
no avatar

Cornelius Stanley

Windows PC

I want to be able to switch loading screen wallpaper. I miss Bambi's loading screen so much! By far the prettiest imo.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Agreed! I miss the Big Hero 6 wallpaper. I didn't even know what it was when it popped up, but now it's one of my favourite Pixar films.

Let us choose our loading screen :)

(The Bambi one was nice too - I only knew it from the ad in the dragon game, but it was good as well. The dragon game - after a few weeks, not a fan :P )

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Romina Goldie wrote:
And why is it never nightime in the game? The park needs fireworks!

I noticed that as well, and I agree 100%, :)
no avatar

Tatkresiwok

Windows PC

::)

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Tatkresiwok wrote:
I would like to see a tab where you can turn on or turn off the float parade. So if there is an event on and it is going to get in the way while you are leveling up you can turn it off. :-)

I'm confused - how does a parade get in the way of anything? It doesn't get in the way of leveling at all. Use it or ignore it. What do you mean?

Also, I'd love to see a night/twilight in the game. +1 for that.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I want them to add in Sleepy Hollow characters, Ichabod Crane, Katrina Van'Tassle, among a few others,  that way I can put My headless horseman statue with that set  cause it really does not belong to night before xmas set, and I also wish to see Hocus Pocus Sander Sister's Winifred, Mary & Sara added, as well as Binx the black kitty, :) I also wish for Enchanted characters to be added into the game someday which is Giselle, Prince Edward, Queen Narissa ( villian), Nathaniel ( Henchman ), Robert Philip ( Giselle's true luv), Nancy Tremaine ( Edwards true luv), Morgan Philip ( Robert 6 yr old daughter), & Pip ( Chipmunk & Giselle's friend ) . yup would Luv to see all these added, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Now that Anastasia is added into the game will they Be adding  the Baker as well  , He is her husband is he not?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Anna & Elsa's Darker Side ! would this even be possible? I am not sure but it would be interesting to see, :)

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Blue007 wrote:

Anna & Elsa's Darker Side ! would this even be possible? I am not sure but it would be interesting to see, :)

Rather scary
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea