Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

EarthNova

Apple (iOS)

Well there's a lot of amazing wishes here, but now I just want the princess Classic Dress for Ariel, the pink one. All the princess have their dresses except Ariel ūüė≠.
no avatar

liloope

Windows PC

Dgrensky92 wrote:
1. Get rid of the character limit! This is a must I don't understand how y'all can try to sell characters for real money when we can't use more than 75 characters. 

2. Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ashoka Tano, Padme!!! Y'all bought Star Wars for millions of dollars use what you bought the new trilogy characters are not popular at all! Bring in the characters from the clone wars tv show and the Mandalorian!

3. make expansions significantly cheaper if we can't use characters anymore maybe that'll get some players to stay but if the next update still has the character limit disregard all because I'm deleting the app.

1. This is the ONLY reason I am not logging in. I refuse to log in to the game until its removed.
3. I agree, if the next update hits and the character limit hasn't been removed, SEE YA.

2. Would love to see the Star Wars characters that Disney owns the rights to. I'd also love to see some of the Marvel characters they own the rights too. But as stated before, its all worthless if the character limit still exists. That was clearly the WORST IDEA EVER.
no avatar

Inkafa

Apple (iOS)

No more character limit !!!

linda131266

Windows PC

it would be real cute to see the park visitors walking around with dolls, a maleificent doll stand would be an awesome halloween treat, or my favorite would be a sally doll

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I also Wish that Elsa would be able to do the quest's and such in her Snow Queen gown >

That she can do in her other Outfit's !! :) , so I would not have to keep changing her outfit's so much.

Also>

linda131266 Great Idea bout the Doll's, I would go for that as well, :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I've been thinking that Figment the dragon would be a good character for this game.  He seems to be a child-like innocent and likable character.  I've seen a cartoon where he starts off as a spark, like in 'one little spark', so maybe he can travel as a spark in the same way that Pegasus can.  Maybe his tasks would involve painting rainbows, playing as a cook, scientist, athlete, and just plain laughing, flying around, and having fun.

Maybe there can be a 'Journey into Imagination' with the Dreamfinder.  I've heard the original ride had a turntable, so maybe an attraction similar to the Buzz Lightyear's Astro blasters, but in the middle is the dream finder, both the character and the ship, with Figment following behind painting a rainbow or something.
no avatar

taytaygar2

Apple (iOS)

More characters!

1. Atlantis
2. Tarzan
3. Ratatouille
4. Cars
5. Treasure Planet
no avatar

TaraDML

Apple (iOS)

So if anyone else here doesn't play Dragon Mania Legends as well, that game has "enchantment trinkets" that players can use to "enchant" their dragons; it's the functional equivalent of enchanting attractions in DMK. However, Dragon Mania Legends has a "fusion" system for their trinkets; for example, if a player has 5 "fair" trinkets, they can "fuse" them to create 1 "good" trinket. I'd like to see some similar type of fusion system implemented in DMK for blueprints (e.g., "fuse" 5 common blueprints to get 1uncommon blueprint). I have more common blueprints than I'll ever need and I want to be able to do something with them.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

TaraDML wrote:
So if anyone else here doesn't play Dragon Mania Legends as well, that game has "enchantment trinkets" that players can use to "enchant" their dragons; it's the functional equivalent of enchanting attractions in DMK. However, Dragon Mania Legends has a "fusion" system for their trinkets; for example, if a player has 5 "fair" trinkets, they can "fuse" them to create 1 "good" trinket. I'd like to see some similar type of fusion system implemented in DMK for blueprints (e.g., "fuse" 5 common blueprints to get 1uncommon blueprint). I have more common blueprints than I'll ever need and I want to be able to do something with them.

I have played DML and am aware of this system even though I quit the game because it is slow and very annoying. This would be a good addition to DMK.

Brom Bones

Google Play (Android)

A few suggestions (that is if I start playing again if the limits are lifted). I'd like to. See added:

-Tarzan
-Pinocchio
-The Aristcats
-101 Dalmatians
-The Black Cauldron

Also...eventually it would be nice to have each film with some kind of representation. I think a potluck chest or event that features a few characters from less popular films would be fun. It might have Mr. Toad, Ichabod Crane, Ratigan, Oliver, Pecos Bill, or dozens of other characters. 

Also adding a few characters from films we already have like:

-David from LILO AND STITCH
-Kaa from JUNGLE BOOK
-Madam Mim from SWORD IN THE STONE
-John Smith from POCAHONTAS

One last thing.  Thank you for NOT adding characters from Disney TV shows and for mostly avoiding adding characters from straight to video sequels.  That would cheapen the game.

Thanks for listening.