Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

PurpleFrog80

Windows PC

This may seem like a really crazy question but I was wondering if we can add friends/neighbors? I am connected with FB, Microsoft, and Play Games but no one I know plays this game and I have never seen where someone could be added by User ID. If you could let me know I would appreciate it.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

You used to be able to but the feature never worked right and was removed not long after I started playing.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Please add an indication to the characters that are home which shows they can drop something for special events, not just the normal drops.
no avatar

gabbe89

Windows PC

New Characters: Gopher in winnie the pooh.. Slinky Dog and Mr. Potatohead in toy story... Kaa and Hathi in the jungle book.. Max goofys son in mickey and friends... New Franchise: Tarzan, Robin Hood, 101 Dalmatians, Pinocchio, Black Cauldron, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Hunchback of notre dame and A Bugs Life

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Halloween is coming up next month for 2020 , I would like an easier option of getting The Bride this time around as well as more chars added for Haunted Mansion, and also  New chars for   Hocus Pocus, Sleepy Hallow, Brave,  Atlantis, Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dam, 101 Dalmations chars needed still, those are what I am still waiting for. :)

Update> I finally got The Bride this year, but I will will be waiting for the rest of the chars I want for My game, thank you, :)
no avatar

Wilder

Windows PC

I wish for a "send home" icon right in the title bar for the characters when selecting the tasks to send them on.  This will let us send them home with one click and no scrolling regardless of their level or drops. 

I would also like to see a "select all" button when choosing the list of characters to send home to make it easier to reach the limit.

Add my vote for a higher (no) limit on characters and for higher level characters to earn more magic at home.
no avatar

santerklantz

Google Play (Android)

My only wish list item is removal of the Character Limit
no avatar

FlowerKingdom

Apple (iOS)

My wish is for my Kingdom to work. I've been stuck on the "Creating Happiness" mission since March and no one seems to be able to help. I have submitted many tickets and none are successful.
no avatar

Dgrensky92

Apple (iOS)

1. Get rid of the character limit! This is a must I don't understand how y'all can try to sell characters for real money when we can't use more than 75 characters. 

2. Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ashoka Tano, Padme!!! Y'all bought Star Wars for millions of dollars use what you bought the new trilogy characters are not popular at all! Bring in the characters from the clone wars tv show and the Mandalorian!

3. make expansions significantly cheaper if we can't use characters anymore maybe that'll get some players to stay but if the next update still has the character limit disregard all because I'm deleting the app.
no avatar

Spendy

Google Play (Android)

Get rid of the character limit!