Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Momof6am

Apple (iOS)

How about an event where if you get enough tokens or whatever you win a character token. That you can use to get any character in the game you missed getting during a different event.
no avatar

LeeAnne Knox Brown

Apple (iOS)

I love the above suggestions! Thank you! I would add....a chart or other way to determine when or how other cursed areas will be open for “purchase with magic.”
no avatar

Donald's Hat

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

My top request is Muppets. Followed by the ability to zoom out further and see more of my park at once.

Effan

Windows PC

Donald's Hat wrote:
My top request is Muppets. Followed by the ability to zoom out further and see more of my park at once.

If you just want to zoom out to view more, and have Dumbo, send him on the one hour activity "A Flying Elephant", and then scroll away when Dumbo is at the highest point of his flight. You can then see around the kingdom zoomed out more than normal. This zoom level will be reset as soon as you click on something.
no avatar

bkj20

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
I added my little wish to the list.

Have you ever redesigned your park, and when trying to fill it with a specific decoration or concession, you have to keep scrolling through several dozen items just to get the one you want, and when you want a different item, you have to do the same thing everytime, and isn't that such a big pain?

So I gave the idea that instead it should be seperated into folders by theme, so if I wanted only the stuff from Zootopia for example, I would click the folder, and it would only show the items from Zootopia, and then I can change it to Toy Story stuff, etc.  

I've had to completly redesign the park several times in the past, and its such a pain having to do all that, clearly adding lots of minutes where it should only be a few.

Edit:  Oops, I forgot to add attractions to that.  So, Attractions, Concessions, and Decorations all relating to a theme, is in a folder

Ooo, that's a good idea
no avatar

Wael_Messaoud

Google Play (Android)

- Legendary chests without decorations 
- Parade dropping more token and gems 
- Redoing old events for beginners ( Incredibles , Alice in Wonderland etc ... )
no avatar

Billybud003

Apple (iOS)

I would love to see a redesign of the land to make room for a "second gate," whether that is a DCA or EPCOT type park. I also think this would be a great solution for the battery / hardware resource issues that prevent more land opening. One park would load and open and to switch back the other park would need to load but timers would remain running in both parks. 

I think another great feature would be if a set of character are maxed out and have no need for enchantment tokens, they could go on missions to earn the enchantment tokens. I know this is a revenue stream for the game.  But with so many of the older events attractions needed upgrading and I don't need the token drops. It makes me less likely to buy chest for the new tokens and scrolls because I know it will just be for the attractions for character I have already leveled to ten. But if I had a method for getting the tokens of older items I would be more willing to spend for newer enchantments.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Billybud003 wrote:
I would love to see a redesign of the land to make room for a "second gate," whether that is a DCA or EPCOT type park. I also think this would be a great solution for the battery / hardware resource issues that prevent more land opening. One park would load and open and to switch back the other park would need to load but timers would remain running in both parks. 

I think another great feature would be if a set of character are maxed out and have no need for enchantment tokens, they could go on missions to earn the enchantment tokens. I know this is a revenue stream for the game.  But with so many of the older events attractions needed upgrading and I don't need the token drops. It makes me less likely to buy chest for the new tokens and scrolls because I know it will just be for the attractions for character I have already leveled to ten. But if I had a method for getting the tokens of older items I would be more willing to spend for newer enchantments.

Loading screens in the middle of playing? No, thank you. I keep scrolling around the park even now, so that would mean I'd be watching loading screens more than the actual gameplay.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

I know that they make it "hard" to get items you need to get a character or quest to make the game last longer.

But I not like having to do the same quests for days to to get one token/item and then have to do it all over again.

Way way way too many items that are needed are very hard to get.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

One thing that I would love to be able to do is synch my Windows game with my Android phone and vice versa.

Like to be able to play the game mobile as the same one on my desktop and laptop.

I doubt that would happen tho.  I have heard that Microsoft not like that idea or maybe it is Samsung/Google.

Not been playing the game on my Note 8 since I not want to have to buy things or play a long time to match what I have on my Windows 10 pc.  Rather just be able to start the game on the phone to finish a quest and/or start one.  Like work on a TC instead of having to wait until I get near my pc again.