Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Mattikatt

Apple (iOS)

Yah Yah wrote:
Could there be an icon on this screen to show if a character is in the home. I've used a token on someone that was on a long quest

The little red circle at the lower right of their picture shows if they are available or not
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Mattikatt wrote:
Yah Yah wrote:
Could there be an icon on this screen to show if a character is in the home. I've used a token on someone that was on a long quest

The little red circle at the lower right of their picture shows if they are available or not

yes, but it doesn't tell you if they aren't available because they are on a task or because they are "home".

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Disney Descendants to be added. I have posted the full details in my post Disney Descendants in DMK. Too lazy to write it all here again.
no avatar

GeekGirl93

Apple (iOS)

I would love to have the Kingdom Hearts characters added!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am still waiting for Brave chars and these>

Image  Image Image

Mary , Winifred, Sara Sanderson

Image    Image

Image     Image

Thackery Binx ( as a Black cat) , & as his teen self.

Image                  Image
                                                                                                                    Then & Now
Emily Binx ( Child Thackery's Sister)

Image        Image

Allison                                                                                   Kathy N,               Bette M.,       Sarah Jessica P.       

Billy Butcherson ( Corpse)

Image   Image

I want these Doll's as well, :)

Image                                      Image
Jay & Ice / ( Earnie) ( Bullies)

Image             Image           Image

Max Dennison

Image                   Image

Dani Dennison > Then & Now                                                                  Allison, Dani, & Max then & now.

These Chars need to be in My game, especially since they are Doing a Hocus Pocus 2  which is suppose to be Released June of 2021. :)
I so can not wait to see it.

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

I would like to see the Mandalorian this fall when season 2 comes out. Could open up more Star Wars land at the same time and introduce Baby Yoda, among other characters...
no avatar

Disneynut71182

Apple (iOS)

Allow us to purchase the characters we need instead of placing them in the chests!
no avatar

Daniel Clark

Apple (iOS)

Hello!
I have a feature request/idea!
I recently started playing with my Apple Magic Keyboard on my iPad Pro. It has a trackpad that acts as a mouse, scrolling and moving around. But in Magic Kingdoms, it doesn't seem like it's been built into the game to take advantage of it. I would love being able to scroll around my park with two fingers, as well as scroll in the task menu's of the Characters. It's a great game to play on iPadOS but that new trackpad feature would be the icing on the cake. For now, I either take it into tablet mode only or use the trackpad to drag the menus and view around and it's far less ideal a motion to do with a trackpad. 

Something to consider!

(Also I agree with others here that we need more available land space unlocked/unlock able as I've run out of space to place all the attractions I've accumulated. It's led to constant movement and less ideal/less thematic placement purely for functional task assignments.)

Thank you for your consideration!
no avatar

baymaxie

Windows PC

My biggest wish would be being able to put -at least some- decorations on grass, like flowers or so... A spell for Merlin to gather all tokens, magic etc. when characters finish a particular task, like gathering spell we cast on buildings. Another one could be displaying the current token status when one drops. Currently it only displayed when a character is ready to level up.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Oh, trust me Bay Maxie... it used to be like that but for a lot of us it wound up being a pain in the aspirations... you could spend several minutes waiting for it to finish displaying all of that.