Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Ewgeniya31 wrote:
Я предлагаю, чтобы символы, которые уже находятся на уровне 10 в книге, были пропущены при прокрутке списка или опущены вниз.

Google Translation:  I suggest that characters that are already at level 10 in the book be skipped when scrolling through the list or lowered down.

I agree.  With 38 franchises, coming up on 39, it's becoming a pain to scroll through all those characters just to level up the character thats on the bottom of the list.  Granted I would change it to if entire pages of characters are fully leveled up, but I like the idea.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm not as sure its a good idea Tail. Scrolling through to level up, yes. But there will still be times that you want to go through manually like when returning whole groups from home. This might make that harder instead of easier.

Effan

Windows PC

I also support this idea. Maybe it could be switched on/off, like a sort option at the top, which can have more than 2 ways to sort the character collection.
I have all the characters maxed out, except the last collection, which currently sorts at the very bottom, making it a pain to get to every time.
#star_ranger4, I normally have most of the characters at home, and only have those characters in the kingdom which currently drop tokens (or EC), which is easily done through the manage button. The only time it might be a problem is when a collection of characters which drop gold trophies need to be returned to kingdom.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

which happens at least twice an lte, and sometimes in between.
no avatar

Heather A Bishop-Dumka

Apple (iOS)

We need more land! I’ve been playing since the start and I have a ton of attractions I can’t use in storage because I don’t have the room!
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

I know we can't have more land (at least not as much new land as we need), because the animations could cause performance issues.

But what about land, that we don't see? There would be no animations, that could cause performance issues, but it could allow us to use our attractions.

So on my wishlist stands: Inside-Castle-Land
Our magical castle in inside bigger than outside. There is a lot of land (rooms?) inside. Just as outside the rooms inside the castle were cursed. We have to dispell each room using magic. Each room can hold one attraction - no matter how big it is. The attractions are inside, so we don't see them. But they generate magic, experience and tokens as if they would be outside. The collection pin is above the castle - with this pin we auto-collect from all ready attractions inside the castle. Our characters can also go inside and use the attractions for their activities. The rewards can be collected with a pin above the castle.
Technically the inside-castle-land could be a little like the characters sent home. It's just another list showing the attractions placed inside. Ony difference is that the amount of attractions we can place there is limited and that we can see a timer for each attraction showing when we can collect the rewards instead of one global timer.
The inside attractions give us the same benefits as if they were placed outside, but without the area bonus.
I don't think it's necessary to be able to build attractions inside or to enchant them inside.
no avatar

Tonimo356

Apple (iOS)

I have to join in the request for more land and cheaper prices. I would also like to request that the chooser (if that's what is called) in the chest slow down especially when you pay real money for the chests. I end up with multiple of the same decorations and concessions which do me little good. Thanks  :)
no avatar

Katrina Ostermiller Tappe

Google Play (Android)

More land that is not over priced.
Ability to finish quests.
One click to collect from all characters.
no avatar

Ashfault3

Apple (iOS)

I would like to see more Star Wars and mandalorian and Artemis fowl. Also Tom Holland as Spider-Man.
no avatar

kishie107

Apple (iOS)

Please allow for desktop play! My iPhone turned into a brick today and I'm frustrating I'm going to lose my streak progress - I've played almost daily for over 3 years!!