Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

JRHatshepsut

Windows PC

There's sooooo many I could wish for to add the Magic Kingdom. How about these?:
Easier or faster ways to earn gems maybe with certain quests?
King Arthur and Mad Madam Mim (It would make better challenges for Merlin. Gives him more involvement)
Lady Tremane, Anastasia and Drucilla, The Mice as well
Both Kings and the Queen from Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip's Horse (No Carrots)
The Royal Huntsman from Snow White
The Great Mouse Detective: Basil of Bakerstreet, Dr. Dawson, Prof. Ratigan (Can't forget them!)
Robin Hood
Pocahontas
Hercules
Princess and the Frog
Tail Spin, Duck Tails (The original one), Gummy Bears

David Crockett and Mike Fink
101 Dalmations
The Country Bears (I mean come on, they are still loved)
The Black Cauldron
King Brian and The Wee Folk for St Patrick's Day (Darby O'Gill and the Little People)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

JRHatshepsut wrote:
There's sooooo many I could wish for to add the Magic Kingdom. How about these?:
Easier or faster ways to earn gems maybe with certain quests?
King Arthur and Mad Madam Mim (It would make better challenges for Merlin. Gives him more involvement)
Lady Tremane, Anastasia and Drucilla, The Mice as well
Both Kings and the Queen from Sleeping Beauty and Prince Philip's Horse (No Carrots)
The Royal Huntsman from Snow White
The Great Mouse Detective: Basil of Bakerstreet, Dr. Dawson, Prof. Ratigan (Can't forget them!)
Robin Hood
Pocahontas
Hercules
Princess and the Frog
Tail Spin, Duck Tails (The original one), Gummy Bears

David Crockett and Mike Fink
101 Dalmations
The Country Bears (I mean come on, they are still loved)
The Black Cauldron
King Brian and The Wee Folk for St Patrick's Day (Darby O'Gill and the Little People)

Sure. Though I don't want the huntsnan from Snow White. 
But add Herbie the love bug!  :)

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

I have another wish-
Wouldn’t it be something if we were characters in our own kingdom? Maybe after reaching some level or finishing some quest, (or buying some package) , we could become a character in our own kingdom.
Just a whimsical wish
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

I’m one of those Disney nerds, who wants a ton of stuff from Silly Symphonies to theme park specific things to live-action movies, but I’ll just stick to animated films in this list, minus Pixar for now.

1. Snow White- Prince and wishing well. Snow deserves a well if Belle got one. After these, gooseberry pie stand and Old Hag costume, although I don’t want Snow White getting poisoned again.
2. Pinocchio- Event featuring Pinocchio, Jiminy, Geppetto, Blue Fairy, Figaro, Honest John and Gideon. Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant, Storybook Land Canal Boats (Monstro integrated), Pinocchio’s Daring Journey, Pleasure Island attractions. Jiminy’s conscience badge as trophy. 
3. Fantasia/Fantasia 2000- Would like to see more, although not quite sure what.
4. Dumbo- Dumbo, Timothy, Mrs. Jumbo
5. Maybe Faline or Friend Owl, but I’m good.
6. Saludos Amigos/3 Caballeros- Jose, Panchito, Gran Fiesta Tour. Stand ideas: maracas, sombrero, tacos or burritos
7. Make Mine Music/Fun and Fancy Free/Melody Time- Would like to see some recognition of some of the characters from these films, don’t even care if they’re combined
8. Ichabod and Mr. Toad- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride. Characters from these could be fun. 
9. Lady & the Tramp
10. 101 Dalmatians
11. The Sword in the Stone- Merlin needs company.
12. The Aristocats
13. Robin Hood- I could see an event for this too or just a bunch of characters. I really want to see Sir Hiss flying in the kingdom with his head in a balloon, cracks me up every time.
14. Rescuers/Rescuers Down Under
15. Fox and the Hound
16. Oliver & Company
17. Pocahontas
18. Hunchback of Notre Dame
19. Hercules
20. Tarzan
21. Meet the Robinsons- could be cute in Tomorrowland
22. Princess and the Frog- Event
23. Some addons I forgot: Cinderella’s stepfamily and mice. Tweedles from Alice. Mr. Smee, Nana from Peter Pan. Aurora’s Briar Rose & blue dresses & Phillip’s royal attire from Sleeping Beauty. Beauty and Beast- Lefou, Maurice, Feather Duster. Grey stuff stand. Costumes- Prince form of Beast, Beast and Belle winter outfits, Belle’s Christmas Dress. Sultan from Aladdin.

I know I skipped some, but these I would prefer first. 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
Now to get back on track here, I am also Hoping that they add in other chars from  the Black Cualdron, Fantasia, The Sword and the Stone ( to go with Merlin ) , Who Framed Roger Rabbit,  Atlantis, Brother Bear, A Christmas Carol , Coco, & Fairies from Pixie Hollow, plus all the one's I mentioned before, these are some ideas of chars I have not seen mentioned much, :) , but I would Luv to see them in My game, yup.
Update> here are some others that were mentioned before as well > Robin Hood, and Pascal from Tangled, Rajah ( Tiger) & Sultan from Aladdin, Lady Tremaine ( Step Mother) , Anastasia , Drisella ( Step Sister's ) , Jaq, Gus ( Mice ) from Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp. also Rescue Ranger's ( to go with Chip & Dale ) , and also Duck Tales - Scrooge Mcduck, and Huey, Duey, Louie the nephews. :)

Loving all of these character ideas.

Thank you kindly, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Well I am not sure if they were mentioned yet, but Here is what we are getting Next, Lady Tremaine , Anastasia & Drisella,  I do know that I for one wanted them in My game to go with My Cinderella set, so I am very happy that they are coming into My game, I do hope however that someday they find a way to add in Jaq & Gus ( Mice), cause they are so cute, :)Image

Image We can not forget bout Lucifer either though, :)

Image See they are cute, :)

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Totally agree with you, Blue. I’m thrilled to have stepmom and stepsisters but wishing for the mice and cat too, in the future.
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Would love to see Lucifer make this expression in the game if he’s ever added. He’s just so lazy and grumpy most of the film and he looks so thrilled here.
Attachments
08546E8D-4215-4002-B64A-A1784EF0016A.gif
08546E8D-4215-4002-B64A-A1784EF0016A.gif (221.54 KiB) Viewed 171 times

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Yup that is one crazy kitty with that look, so many wonderful Idea's thus far as well, Great job Everyone, :)
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I’d love to see Scrooge, Huey, Dewey and Louie, the Aristocats, GusGus and Jaq and Inside Out. I think the game actually NEEDS Inside Out characters!