Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

Permanent Characters:

Tinker Bell Characters:
Rosetta,
Iridessa,
Fawn,
Silvermist,
Vidia,
Terence,
Clank (Premium character),
Bobble (Premium Character),
Lizzy,
Dr. Griffiths,
Queen Clarion

More Peter Pan characters:
Mr. Smee

More Pocahontas Characters:
John Smith,
Thomas,
Nakoma (Premium Character),
Governor Ratcliffe

Event Characters:

Hercules Event Characters:
Hercules,
Meg,
Phil,
Pegasus (Premium Character),
Zeus,
Hermes (Premium Character),
Hades

Pinocchio Characters:
Pinocchio,
Geppetto,
Jiminy Cricket,
the Blue Fairy (Premium Character),
Honest John (Premium Character),
Gideon,
Stromboli

Hunchback of Notre Dame Characters:
Quazimodo,
Esmeralda,
Phoebus,
Clopin (Premium Character),
Hugo,
Victor,
Laverne (Premium Character),
Frollo

Treasure Planet characters:
Jim Hawkins,
B.E.N. (Premium Character),
Captain Amelia,
Doctor Dilbert,
Morph (Premium Character),
John Silver,
Scroop

More Little Mermaid Characters (Tower Challenge):
Max,
Flotsam,
Jetsam

Robin Hood Characters:
Robin Hood,
Little John,
Maid Marian,
Skippy (Premium Character),
Friar Tuck,
Lady Cluck,
Prince John,
Alan-A-Dale,
Sir Hiss (Premium Character)

Great Mouse Detective characters:
Basil of Baker Street,
Dr. Dawson,
Olivia,
Mr. Flaversham,
Toby (Premium Character),
Professor Ratigan

The Rescuers characters:
Bernard,
Bianca,
Cody,
Wilbur (Premium Character),
Jake,
Joanna (Premium Character),
McLeach

101 Dalmatians:
Pongo,
Perdita,
Roger,
Anita,
Patch,
Nanny,
Cruella DeVil

Main Street U.S.A. Attraction Update.

The House of Mouse nightclub.
I hope that we could see the house of Mouse night club as part of the Main Street U.S.A. close to the Movie Theatre, the Treasure Bank, and the Dress Shop. There we can have all the characters, even and permanent to visit the night club at 24 hours

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I have a quality-of-life suggestion.

There are over 220 characters in the game.  When someone is ready for leveling up, I have to manually scroll through all the pages of characters until I find the one that's ready to level up.  

I think the character book should directly go to a page that has characters ready to level up, similar when it goes to the page when a character finishes leveling up, or maybe a separate list where characters that are ready to level up will be listed, something like a to-do list.  
This way I won't have to keep searching who is ready to level up or keep scrolling until I find that character that may end up near the bottom.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

tailmister wrote:
I have a quality-of-life suggestion.

There are over 220 characters in the game.  When someone is ready for leveling up, I have to manually scroll through all the pages of characters until I find the one that's ready to level up.  

I think the character book should directly go to a page that has characters ready to level up, similar when it goes to the page when a character finishes leveling up, or maybe a separate list where characters that are ready to level up will be listed, something like a to-do list.  
This way I won't have to keep searching who is ready to level up or keep scrolling until I find that character that may end up near the bottom.

I have about 150 characters ready to be leveled up. 😆 Not sure how this would work for me.
But isn't that what the exclamation points in the character book are for?

One thing I would love is a better way of locating a certain character in the park. And why can't you go backwards with the upper left corner button? If I level up a character and want to search for all the ones who drop the common token I have to go through every character. And it happens a lot that I accidentally tap the button one time too many to realize I just missed a character that I was looking for.
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

I hoped you like my list here. What did you think?

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Condisney wrote:
I hoped you like my list here. What did you think?

I think that while some of your suggestions are too unfamiliar to the common player to actually make it into the game, I do like them. However, Pain and Panic should definitely replace Hermes and Zeus in the Hercules collection.
I hope I'm wrong and that they all are added at some point. I know I'm in a minority here for wanting some Disney Junior characters into the game (Vampirina, Doc McStuffins...), but hey, one can always hope! 😁

Harry Hook

Windows PC

My wish list includes:

1. More gems.
2. A chest filled with only premium characters.
3. Events people can actually complete and are fair to new kingdomers.
4. No decorations in legendary chest (should have their own chest).
5. Land and characters to be a little cheaper not on 150,000 magic.
6. On halloween only villains chests.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

I thought a bit more and I think that maybe upgrade the calender rewardsand better chances of receiving special rewards from chests.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Ohlas wrote:
linda131266 wrote:
let us go to other peoples kingdoms and steal their treasure chests and leave our profile pic and user name where we took the chest. lol

that would be awesome for April fools week

Only for April's fool 'cause I don't want my chests stolen.

Jim_Pierce

Apple (iOS)

How is it possible that land is so impossible for you guys to provide us?  I can't see any way to max out the California Screaming zone despite spending hours trying to make things fit.  I have attractions I can't place but you guys keep adding buildings but nowhere to put them.   If past events have somehow opened up land for a brief time perhaps it's time to loosen your grasp on them for those us us who somehow missed it.  It's hard enough to find ways to enjoy this game with such limited activities, but to make land so scarce it just seems like you guys don't want us to enjoy what there is to enjoy.  Let it go (yeah I said it!) and let us have some breathing room.  Many of us would like to set up our lands with appropriate attractions for the lands but even that joy is denied us!
Thanks!

Jim
no avatar

Rickship

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
Here is what I was able to get from what I could see on FB for what other's had mentioned >
1.One Button to collect from Characters. 
2. More Land that does not cost a Overpriced Ridiculous amount, and does not wipe out your stash of magic bottles. 
3.Event's that People can actually finish. 
4. Able to level up multiple characters at same time
5. Chests with premiums without decorations in them. 
6. Hercules/ Pocahontas/ Hunchback chars
7.Characters that require Diamonds to be cheaper to unlock. 
8.Add older story lines to main one, so that those who did not complete stories can do so without spending money. 
9.Make All characters purchasable by Gems and or real money, instead of chests. 
10.Better drop rates ( Not like the horrible Wreck it Ralph event ) .
11. No more Decorations in chests we pay for with Gems or Real money!
12.Be able to pick any 1 character you want for free as a gift for Xmas or Anniversary type. 
13.We need Xmas Decoration's . 
14. Character level up slots buyable with Gems. 
15.Repeat Previous Story lines or the ability to buy another chance at events that could not be finished the 1st time around. 
16 Building to Rotate more then just 2 directions. 
17. Smaller Edges on Attractions so they Actually fit . 
18 Dumbo/ Pinocchio/ Moana/ Tarzan/ Brother Bear/ Finding Nemo/ Belle's Xmas hooded Robe gown / Mary Poppin's. 
19 My other choices since some were already mentioned> Brave/ 101 Dalmation's/ Hocus Pocus/ Sleepy Hollow, 
This is all that I saw that was mostly asked for thus far, the last one is My other choices.:)
 I stumbled on a solution for your #4. usingthe conjure action with Merlin you can get elixirs. Then go to Shop and find Merlin's shop. For 600 potions you can buy a character scroll. A character scroll can be used to level up a character while another one is leveling up. I have never tried to level up more than two at atime.