Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I wonder if this is ever going to happen. :)

gabrina1980

Windows PC

I need more space to place the attractions and shops. Please!!!
no avatar

BenBen99

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
[color=#616770]Disney Magic Kingdoms[/color]8 hrs · Bust out the fruitcake, pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate, and tell us what's on your Disney Magic Kingdoms wish list!ImageI found this on FB page even though I do not use Face Book, they apparently Asked people there what they wanted to see added for the Future, so I thought that we could start one Here in the Forums, so what do you all want to see added or fixed in the Future ? ,  and like I said in My other post, the only problem I have with it, is >
1. I do not like Fruitcake what so ever. 
2. I am Allergic to Chocolate, so will grab My Egg Nog instead, :)
They also claim to be in the shop working on some of the stuff that people had mentioned on FB already, So I can only hope it is true in some cases.

Hello Im new here and  have now idea yet.
Can u maybe help me? i Have a Question because when  do u get new Land or Field sin Disneys MAgic Kingdoms!? Im in Level  Pcoahontas now, and in Level 57 i Have a lot of Magic to buy Fields but no Fields are free ! And i have so many Buildings but no Free Place ! Please help me! Thanks

no avatar

BenBen99

Apple (iOS)

Fields or Land in Magic Kingdoms

Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:27 pm
Hello Im new here and have now idea yet.
Can u maybe help me? i Have a Question because when do u get new Land or Field sin Disneys MAgic Kingdoms!? Im in Level Pcoahontas now, and in Level 57 i Have a lot of Magic to buy Fields but no Fields are free ! And i have so many Buildings but no Free Place ! Please help me! Thanks

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Fields or Land in Magic Kingdoms

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:05 pm
BenBen99 wrote:
Can u maybe help me? i Have a Question because when do u get new Land or Field sin Disneys MAgic Kingdoms!? Im in Level Pcoahontas now, and in Level 57 i Have a lot of Magic to buy Fields but no Fields are free ! And i have so many Buildings but no Free Place ! Please help me! Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
Any piece of land that says "coming soon" when you click on them, is not yet made available for anyone by the developers. I assume you've finished all main storylines prior to Pocahontas, so I'm sorry  to say you just might have every available spot already open. 
 The developers of the game are aware of the land issue and have promised that they are working on it. Hopefully sooner than later, but who knows.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sadly, they've been promising, but not delivering for a year now.
no avatar

madam.elsie13

Windows PC

I think it'd be great to have like a jukebox or maybe Mickey's House of Music on Main Street where you can buy new music with either magic or gems to play in the park. It seems like it's just the same 3 songs over and over and I'd love to be able to hear songs from more than just Toy Story and Frozen. There are so many great classic and new Disney theme songs that could be added.
no avatar

Catsend

Apple (iOS)

I haven't thought of it, but since they've got live action characters as well as animated, I'd love to see Zorro, particularly characters from the old Zorro TV show they had when my mother was a kid, with Guy Williams. It was first introduced by Walt Disney himself. The show was on Vault Disney for years, but they've stopped playing those, mores the pity.  Don Diego, Bernardo, Sergeant Garcia, the corporal, Capitan Monastario, Don Alejandro. Such a fun show.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Now that I know I am getting My Pocahontas chars, I am wondering how long it will take to get one of My other favorite Chars>

Image       Image    Image
no avatar

BenBen99

Apple (iOS)

Re: Fields or Land in Magic Kingdoms

Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 am
TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
BenBen99 wrote:

Welcome to the forum!
Any piece of land that says "coming soon" when you click on them, is not yet made available for anyone by the developers. I assume you've finished all main storylines prior to Pocahontas, so I'm sorry  to say you just might have every available spot already open. 
 The developers of the game are aware of the land issue and have promised that they are working on it. Hopefully sooner than later, but who knows.

Thanks for this Info ;)