Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Well, We had Minnies 'Rock the Dots' mini event around this time last year, and Lunar New year. Both or either could be just a matter of dropping them in the execute queue. Even if not, I'd be good with a bit of a break to try and get more characters leveled up

THough at the moment I do have two for my wish list. Over and above the ubiquitous MORE LAND; I think guest and character pathing could be greatly improved; for example I started Hux on a task and he ran all the way around the park to get to the Galaxy's Edge area. I've had wish grantee guests do something similar. Which brings us to my other wish. right now the game has a terrible tendency to generate wishes for characters I have just sent off on 4-8 hour tasks. Since one only gets 1 wish every 15 minutes or so; its way to easy to find yourself in a situation where none of your wishes are grantable. Obviously, I'd wish for some sort of filter that looks at that in the game back end and either doesn't generate a request for a character that is going to be unavailable for more than 4 hours or allows us to request a reassignment from merlin for elixir
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

Please remove decorations from the legendary chests. They're just kindling for Merlin's cauldron.
no avatar

Warhammer6679

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I would love to see Pocahontas, Brave, and Pinocchio represented in the game
no avatar

Brucedg

Windows PC

Interesting :)
no avatar

Amanda M Whately

Windows PC

1. Special bundle with the Lady and the Tramp ears concessions.
2. Cheaper Land/More Land
3. Add Atlantis movie characters and attractions
4. When doing the chests, have it so that any concessions, you already have, don't show up in the selection of concessions.
no avatar

Natalie Copeland

Google Play (Android)

I think there are definately a few easy small things that I'd like: 

1. for all of the princess's dressing room interaction to be the same length of time. (Mulan's 60 minute one particularly bothers me- it should be either 6 or 4 like all the rest) 
2. For Vanellope's interaction at the dressing room to be out with the Princess's 
3. for the building to be able to be rotated all the way around (and conversly being able to move your camera in more directions) 

There's other things too, but these are the ones that bother me.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I've been thinking about the short film "The Ballad of Nessie" lately, and I think having Nessie in the park, and a loch ness swimming pool attraction, would be great for St. Patrick's day.

But... don't take the "luck of the Irish" too seriously by making them both chest exclusive that can only be bought for a day.  That method made me leave the game for three months.

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

I'd like to get that Quest for the Black Pearl back.
Captain Jack Sparrow has been waiting!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
I've been thinking about the short film "The Ballad of Nessie" lately, and I think having Nessie in the park, and a loch ness swimming pool attraction, would be great for St. Patrick's day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6xIMEEOcK8

I need to point out, as someone who can trace his heratage back to Ireland that Nessie is a SCOTTISH BEASTIE.  St. Paddy is Irish.  And trust me, the two of us make a thing about not getting along.
no avatar

jmey267

Windows PC

Cars Land would be nice to actually have to try and match the real park.