Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Adrian Nethercott

Windows PC

I wish there was an option to replay a character's entrance animation once they've reached level 10. I have so many level 10 characters and I'm sad I can never see the entrance animation again without starting a new game. :(

It would add an extra incentive to upgrade the characters to level 10 and would allow me to show off all the entrance animations to my nieces and nephews. ;)
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

Now i know, you already seen this, but I bet it would make a good suggestion for Marc-Andre and Natalie.

If you know them, be sure to show them this, and give them these links to give them more information.
The film series is listed here from first to last: Tinker Bell | Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure | Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue | The Pixie Hollow Games | Secret of the Wings | Pixie Hollow Bake Off | the Pirate Fairy 

Links: 
https://disneyfairies.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Fairies_Wiki
https://disneyfairies.fandom.com/wiki/Pixie_Previews
http://otaku.absolutelypointless.net/ga ... iries.html

Now here are the permanent characters i wanted to see in the game:
Rosetta
Silvermist
Iridessa
Fawn
Terence
Clank (Premium Character)
Bobble (Premium Character)
Vidia
Lizzy (Great Fairy Rescue)
Dr. Griffiths (Great Fairy Rescue)
Queen Clarion (Tower Challenge character)

And here are the attractions to go with them.
The Pixie Dust Tree
Tinkers Nook
The Griffiths Cottage
The Pixie Dust mill

And don't worry, they can add Queen Clarion as part of a new Tower Challenge when that would be ready.
Attachments
Disney Magic Kingdoms-Disney Fairies.jpg
Disney Magic Kingdoms-Disney Fairies.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2088 times
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust event.jpg
Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust event.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2090 times

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

You forgot Legend of the Neverbeast 🙂.
Also, why not Periwinkle?

Yoyo29

Google Play (Android)

Hi, 
I'm playing for only two months and I admit am completely hooked up (is Bo Peep smiling?). The minute details of the characters and their behaviours are the assets of the game whether it's Daisy's blue bangle or Goofy's chuckle. The attractions, concessions and the decorations adds to the grandeur of the game. But I have some suggestions too - 

1. As I have started nearly 3 years late most of my favourite characters from the time barred contests are out of reach - no I don't have the password of the cave where Alladin found the 40 thieves' treasure hence buying each with original cash is not possible. 

You can make a separate zone of 'blast from the past' tasks that if a player is willing can play otherwise stick to his original timeline. 
its impossible to buy everything you know it well in contrary you can harden the goals by increasing time limit and asking for tokens three times more than what was during the original time period.
It is the biggest drawback of the game that you cannot cope up with the leaders even though you want to work hard only because you are a pauper and started the game 3 years late. 
(Thanks atleast Frozen returned and I got Elsa and Anna though the old male counterparts did not participated ☹️) 

2. Decorations can be very irritating if they are found more than once and goes straight to the cauldron of elexir. I would suggest decorations if placed along concessions and attractions must produce more blue magic than usual and the visitors and happiness be increased if they are placed in the kingdom.

3. Pocahontas, cruella, pinocchio, red rose, red riding hood I want but can I have maleficent as a character herself and not as a dragon please.

My wish is to get all the characters old and new Santa do something about it

Merry Christmas to all 😊
no avatar

CDHew

Apple (iOS)

1. More available land 
2. Hercules characters
3. Mary Poppins characters
4. Able to zoom out more
no avatar

DrKVBailey

Apple (iOS)

I love that we have StarWars, but we also had 11 spaces uncovered before this came about. 

When can we get those open? My place is so packed that it looks like a fair, not a Disney Park.
no avatar

JurassicGenie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Land is on all of our wish lists! 😉
no avatar

Condisney

Windows PC

Now i know i kept asking the Disney Fairies update as part of i wish.

But i am being patient as it is a suggestion for Natalie and Julia who took Marc Andre's place. And I also thought that we could need some other events like Hercules, or Pinocchio, Pocahontas, or even Robin Hood.

And what else i could wish on could be something for the Mainstreet where the Movie Theatre, the Treasure Room, and the Costume Shop are at. Possibly the House of Mouse nightclub.
Attachments
House of Mouse night club.png
House of Mouse night club.png (291.87 KiB) Viewed 1887 times
Splashscreen Disney Fairies DMK update.jpg
Splashscreen Disney Fairies DMK update.jpg (706.21 KiB) Viewed 1886 times

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I wish there was a way to trade for items or buy items with the  in game Magic Bottle's or get in game coins to buy those items   that we do not have yet from the Concessions, Decorations and Trophies so we can finish our sets that we need , I ended up with 2 Blue Lightsaber stands, I wanted 1 blue and 1 Red, there should be a better way to get the ones we need, cause the Leaderboards just does not cut it, and I do not want to spend real  money on those chests either only for a chance that I might get one nope , I am sick and tired of getting the same ones over and over instead of getting the ones I need.
Update> Apparently I  got 2 cobalt chests from the last leaderboard mini event, and I did get the Red lightsaber, so I am happy bout that, but I still think We should be able to get the rest we do not have.
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

Excited to know What is coming next , after Star Wars Event