Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

After seeing the new and improved Tomorrowland, at this point my biggest wish is that we can see the same sort of makeover happen for ToonTown.

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

A few (somewhat related) wishes:

1. During Striking gold leaderboard challenges, PLEASE add an in-game menu that shows the tasks & attractions that drop trophies/coins. This can/should work exactly like the menu that shows cocoa-earning options during tower challenges.

2. If a character has a token-dropping task that task requires me to place an attraction and/or apply a costume that I either have or can obtain (i.e. it has a green button), that token drop should be displayed in the character's action menu EVEN IF that attraction is not currently in the park and/or the costume is not applied. If the task requires an attraction and/or costume that I don't have and can't currently obtain (i.e. it has a gray button because the attraction is in an inactive legendary chest set), THEN hide the token drop from the action menu.

3. The same criteria outlined above should apply to the "Drops Token(s)" glyph that appears when characters are at home. Right now the "Drops Token(s)" glyph only appears when the necessary attraction is already in the park and/or the right costume is already applied. That is a lame limitation of the feature.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

I know this os From Marvel, but. Since Marvel is a Disney thing, I would love to see the Avengers in DMK
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Now that we have categories for concessions and decorations I think its time to clean up now they are presented in the shop/building/concession & decorations tabs. I suggest each category has a tab that allows access to just that categories concessions or decorations.
no avatar

MadDrMatt

Apple (iOS)

More land
no avatar

MadDrMatt

Apple (iOS)

I’d like to see more obscure characters like the Black Cauldron.
no avatar

MadDrMatt

Apple (iOS)

And I would like for them to find a way to keep all uncollected jobs at the top of the character icon until they are all collected.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

MadDrMatt wrote:
I’d like to see more obscure characters like the Black Cauldron.

I second this one.
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

I Don't know whats happened to my game, ALL the decorations status for updating California Screaming is not checked, It is showing that I Don't have any decorations in my game.
Pls help.me
no avatar

Alvin_Wolcott

Apple (iOS)

How about we get Starwars characters into the kingdom!