Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Lisa522 wrote:
I thought of another one. I wish you could lock one copy of or at least have a warning if you were about to sell your one and only remaining concession stand or decoration to Merlin. I can’t always fit everything into the park and some items I’d like to keep forever. I know it shows you quantities when you’re selling but sometimes I can’t remember if I have one placed somewhere in the park already or if the “1” TRULY is my last copy.

Yes! Absolutely! I'm always hesitant to throw stuff for Merlin because I can't remember if I have this decoration or concession currently in the park or not - I tend to store stuff when new attractions arrive and forget to replace them.
no avatar

Freedo77

Apple (iOS)

Enough space for all attractions and 1 of each confession stands would be amazing.  I can’t figure out how to fit all the attractions at the moment after this last event

linda131266

Windows PC

let us go to other peoples kingdoms and steal their treasure chests and leave our profile pic and user name where we took the chest. lol

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
Lisa522 wrote:
I thought of another one. I wish you could lock one copy of or at least have a warning if you were about to sell your one and only remaining concession stand or decoration to Merlin. I can’t always fit everything into the park and some items I’d like to keep forever. I know it shows you quantities when you’re selling but sometimes I can’t remember if I have one placed somewhere in the park already or if the “1” TRULY is my last copy.

Yes! Absolutely! I'm always hesitant to throw stuff for Merlin because I can't remember if I have this decoration or concession currently in the park or not - I tend to store stuff when new attractions arrive and forget to replace them.

I did that a couple of times because I was sure I had one in the park, but then I made myself a rule to keep one of everything when I scroll through the mixing list. Every month or two I clear my park right out of concessions and decorations, move a few attractions into storage, rearrange a few things and then put back what I can and that's when I do a very thorough cleanout of the list.

Elixir builds up so slowly anyway that it hasn't changed my playing style at all and has definitely stopped me dumping the odd unique concession or decoration.
no avatar

Ohlas

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

linda131266 wrote:
let us go to other peoples kingdoms and steal their treasure chests and leave our profile pic and user name where we took the chest. lol

that would be awesome for April fools week

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Since this is a "wish" list:
Just before going to my bed, after I sent everyone in my Kingdom to a quest or to their bed,
I'd love to see the sky darken and the lights of the kingdom burn brighter. (Something like a time elapse movie of Disneyland or Disney World as dusk falls).
Just a wish!

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

I'd love to see the sky darken and the lights of the kingdom burn brighter.

Ooh what a cool idea!  I like that!  

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Now to get back on track here, I am also Hoping that they add in other chars from  the Black Cualdron, Fantasia, The Sword and the Stone ( to go with Merlin ) , Who Framed Roger Rabbit,  Atlantis, Brother Bear, A Christmas Carol , Coco, & Fairies from Pixie Hollow, plus all the one's I mentioned before, these are some ideas of chars I have not seen mentioned much, :) , but I would Luv to see them in My game, yup.
Update> here are some others that were mentioned before as well > Robin Hood, and Pascal from Tangled, Rajah ( Tiger) & Sultan from Aladdin, Lady Tremaine ( Step Mother) , Anastasia , Drisella ( Step Sister's ) , Jaq, Gus ( Mice ) from Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp. also Rescue Ranger's ( to go with Chip & Dale ) , and also Duck Tales - Scrooge Mcduck, and Huey, Duey, Louie the nephews. :)
no avatar

Starking$79

Google Play (Android)

Like to see more area more the park like epcot or hollywood plus make the area give boost to attractions for more magic and character Items for them to level up
While having more why to get more gems and elixir in the game along with getting more costume items to get the costumes like the chinese year costumes plus give character more levels and task to do as will having more of the older movie and tv show character in the game

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Blue007 wrote:
Now to get back on track here, I am also Hoping that they add in other chars from  the Black Cualdron, Fantasia, The Sword and the Stone ( to go with Merlin ) , Who Framed Roger Rabbit,  Atlantis, Brother Bear, A Christmas Carol , Coco, & Fairies from Pixie Hollow, plus all the one's I mentioned before, these are some ideas of chars I have not seen mentioned much, :) , but I would Luv to see them in My game, yup.
Update> here are some others that were mentioned before as well > Robin Hood, and Pascal from Tangled, Rajah ( Tiger) & Sultan from Aladdin, Lady Tremaine ( Step Mother) , Anastasia , Drisella ( Step Sister's ) , Jaq, Gus ( Mice ) from Cinderella, and Lady and the Tramp. also Rescue Ranger's ( to go with Chip & Dale ) , and also Duck Tales - Scrooge Mcduck, and Huey, Duey, Louie the nephews. :)

Loving all of these character ideas.