Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Eyorelizzie wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:
At this point? My biggest wish is for Marc Andre to remember what his position as community manager actually entails and grow a pair and stand up to the devs and vp's for us players

Ha. Good luck with that!

Hey... I  *SAID* it was a wish.  We all have wishes we kinda know will probably never be fulfilled.   :o :P
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

One button to collect from characters and the ability to zoom all the way out are at the top of my wishlist. 🤞🏻
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

I want to be able to enchant attractions while characters are using them.

I just bought the bundle for the Finding Nemo enchantment tokens - and now I can't enchant the attraction for a few hours because chracters are still using it.
And when I can enchant it, then my characters have to pause collecting Squrts tokens, because they can't use the attraction at that time.

But I bought the bundle, so the attraction helps me with Squirt. Now I wonder if it was worth it.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Yalliria wrote:
I want to be able to enchant attractions while characters are using them.

I just bought the bundle for the Finding Nemo enchantment tokens - and now I can't enchant the attraction for a few hours because chracters are still using it.
And when I can enchant it, then my characters have to pause collecting Squrts tokens, because they can't use the attraction at that time.

But I bought the bundle, so the attraction helps me with Squirt. Now I wonder if it was worth it.

That part is probably not going to happen Yalliria.  Its probably some sort of game engine hang up just like why we cant move attractions while in use.  Like you, though, I did buy the bundle and right after I did so started wondering if I maybe let myself get took?
no avatar

FitGurlFlea

Google Play (Android)

1. More land
I have and abundance of attractions that I could be collecting items from for characters and events that I have to shuffle around depending on the need. Like right now there is a golden trophy collection and I used to have a minimum of 9 from attractions, but because of shuffling them from event to event, I can't remember which one's I need to put back out again. 

DMK wants us to buy more and collect more items in each event, but there is no place to put them. I used to spend real $$, but there is no incentive anymore, because there is no place to put them and it doesn't look nice. Now everything is just cluttered and for utilitarian purposes only.

2. More time between events
There's no longer time to boost characters up, so that when you do have a Malificient challenge they are boosted up enough to earn enough coins to complete the event. 

Also, the space required to level up chrarcters for the event is limited, because of the attractions needed, new and old (See #1)

It makes me not even want to try.

3. Do away with the new "leveling up" attractions
We spend real money and/or real time and tokens to get an attraction to build up characters that we aren't given time enough to build. It's too much.

But, if you're going to keep this feature... there should be a reason want to build up. Show all possible levels. I don't need what it currently shows, so I don't have incentive to want to waste leveling materials in it yet, however I could be missing out on something I need and don't know is there.
no avatar

throwstyler

Apple (iOS)

Another wish I have is to be able to toggle the enchantment bubbles on and off. About half of my buildings are ready for enchantment and I’m right in the middle of an event. The bubbles get in the way of seeing my park and are very distracting. I can’t find the things I need for leaderboard quests. Plus, I just don’t care to enchant some of my buildings ever.
no avatar

MiloTCat

Google Play (Android)

1)  Get rid od Enchantments.
2)  Get rid of Thrill Zones.
3)  More time between events.
4)  Give us MORE LAND !!!!!
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

I would like to see some improvements to items impacting on navigation around the game. I'm feedup with how often I seem to trigger other items as I'm navigating around the game
1. Reduce the amount of screen real-estate thats takenup by display items [e.g. happiness status, magic etc]', control items [e.g. characters, shop, calendar chests etc], messages [messages, specials etc]  Maybe treat them the same as quests.
2. Improve controls over zooming [allow us to see the whole game area]
3, Allow players to turn on/off dislay items such as the new enchantment bubbles and the statements saying an attraction is not available for enchantment.
no avatar

anndeaner

Windows PC

Land Land Land

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Michigan

FitGurlFlea wrote:
"leveling up" attractions

But, if you're going to keep this feature... there should be a reason want to build up. Show all possible levels. I don't need what it currently shows, so I don't have incentive to want to waste leveling materials in it yet, however I could be missing out on something I need and don't know is there.

^^that. seems like a no brainer. GL is obviosly trying to get people to spend time, gems, and money on this - let us know what is possible, not just what is next. and I say this as someone that has just welcomed flynn - and yet there is hardly any things I feel worth enchanting based on the info provided by the game. There are websites that provide this info, but it should be in the game.

Also I truly do not like the concept of gambling to the extent you've taken it too. Make a 'character chest' where you are for sure going to win a character from a story line you care about. or just sell the characters outright for gems or $$. I'm Sooo disapointed there are characters, attractions and floats  I will doubtfully ever get because you already had the 'event' and now you think I'm going to waste a gems or $$$ on the CHANCE that I might actually get something worth a darn?  against my better judgement I bought a chest and all I got was a bunch of common items  BOO - not again,  I'd spend significantly more gems or $$ if I knew I was going to get something I wanted.