Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Matheus José Galhardo

Google Play (Android)

Your ideias is só amazing, yesterday I had sended an E-MAIL for Gabriel From Gameloft , with a Suggestion about  Legendary  Chests in Daily Rrlewards, and I like so much your ideia  of making some old quests of old events to start being a part of  main quesline , I already thought  sometimes "What If Gameloft  put some Event quesline in the  main quesline? It Will bem more accessable for  tho players that didn't participate  or didn't complete some Event wrote:
Here is what I was able to get from what I could see on FB for what other's had mentioned >
1.One Button to collect from Characters. 
2. More Land that does not cost a Overpriced Ridiculous amount, and does not wipe out your stash of magic bottles. 
3.Event's that People can actually finish. 
4. Able to level up multiple characters at same time
5. Chests with premiums without decorations in them. 
6. Hercules/ Pocahontas/ Hunchback chars
7.Characters that require Diamonds to be cheaper to unlock. 
8.Add older story lines to main one, so that those who did not complete stories can do so without spending money. 
9.Make All characters purchasable by Gems and or real money, instead of chests. 
10.Better drop rates ( Not like the horrible Wreck it Ralph event ) .
11. No more Decorations in chests we pay for with Gems or Real money!
12.Be able to pick any 1 character you want for free as a gift for Xmas or Anniversary type. 
13.We need Xmas Decoration's . 
14. Character level up slots buyable with Gems. 
15.Repeat Previous Story lines or the ability to buy another chance at events that could not be finished the 1st time around. 
16 Building to Rotate more then just 2 directions. 
17. Smaller Edges on Attractions so they Actually fit . 
18 Dumbo/ Pinocchio/ Moana/ Tarzan/ Brother Bear/ Finding Nemo/ Belle's Xmas hooded Robe gown / Mary Poppin's. 
19 My other choices since some were already mentioned> Brave/ 101 Dalmation's/ Hocus Pocus/ Sleepy Hollow, 
This is all that I saw that was mostly asked for thus far, the last one is My other choices.:)
no avatar

Yalliria

Veteran

Windows PC

I have 3 ideas to help players better manage the big amount of characters, character collections and costumes. I think I already postet 2 of them somewhere.

1. Show activities that need a costume that I own, but the character doesn't wear as available. When the player starts the activity then automatically switch clothes for the character. This would make costumes a lot more valueable - at least for me.

2. Redesign the character book, so when can see more than 3 collections at one time. This would be a possible way to achieve this:

​3. Let us group activities of multiple characters. Then let us start all activities of a group with just one click. For example: I create an activity group with the name 'overnight'. I add Mickey's 'Visit Goofy's Playhouse' and Goofy's 'Visit Minnie's House' and Pluto's 'Dig Up Bones' and some more activities. And before I go to bed next time I just click on the overnight activity group, then get a little poup showing which activities ae in there, and then click on a button 'start'. Then every activity is started. And if Pluto is busy at the moment, then Mickey and Goffy start their activities and Pluto just keeps doing what he's doing.
This would also give some options to earn some money for Gameloft. They could limit the amount of groups we can create or the amount of activities we can add to each group. Give us 3 groups with 20 slots each for free - and if we want more we have to spend some gems.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Yalliria wrote:
I have 3 ideas to help players better manage the big amount of characters, character collections and costumes. I think I already postet 2 of them somewhere.

1. Show activities that need a costume that I own, but the character doesn't wear as available. When the player starts the activity then automatically switch clothes for the character. This would make costumes a lot more valueable - at least for me.

I think this has been mentioned before, I will definatly second this suggestion, as it is something I've wished for as well.
no avatar

Ladycricket211

Apple (iOS)

I’d like to be able to get the attractions that have been leaderboard rewards for mini-events, Scrooge’s Money Bin and Art of Animation, to be available in chests.   I like being able to have all the attractions but since I have a job, kids, etc, and I can’t play 24/7, I don’t ever get high enough on the leaderboards to get these attractions.

I’m also desperate for more land for the attractions I do have.  They don’t all fit in my kingdom.
no avatar

Belle717

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

I wish I could get my progress back. Been dealing with customer service for days.
no avatar

jTW59610

Windows PC

That my daughter can play again, it's been months that it lasts, the service does not even answer, ella sent images of the game but she still waiting for an answer. She could not participate in TCl and for nemo it's dead too.
no avatar

William Ricardo

Windows PC

The halloween event could be about the movie Hocus Pocus. It would be amazing to have the Sandersons sisters in the park.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

My wish?  that the next update doubles the chest drop rate as well as gives higher drop rates for blueprints over the 'relic' tokens.  Because seriously.  We use the blueprints FOR EVERY ATTRACTION REGARDLESS OF GROUP.  Therefore they should be droping the most frequently.  Instead we are constantly starved for blueprints, and not even spending our gems on a chest will get us what we need because some **** didn't think.  Buying a chest just makes it that much more likely to get tokens we DONT need instead of what we do.

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

star_ranger4 wrote:
At this point? My biggest wish is for Marc Andre to remember what his position as community manager actually entails and grow a pair and stand up to the devs and vp's for us players

Ha. Good luck with that!
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 
no avatar

Tara Ferguson

Apple (iOS)

My wish is that you could zoom out more. I would like to be able to see more at a time than the little part I can see now. It would help with redesign and other things. 

Thanks.