Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

ValWx

Apple (iOS)

My wish list would be the following: 

- When we collect collect the shared collection tokens (Mickey balloon, Pixar ball, Incredibles symbol, etc.), that we didn’t have to watch all the characters in each collection pop up on the right side of the screen.  Especially when it’s repeatedly to say that all the characters are ready.  I don’t need to see every single character pop up every time I get these collection tokens.  It’s too much,  Instead, could just the collection symbol pop up on the right once and say how many total I have out of how many possible (ex., 300/350).  

- Release more land already.  We’ve had 5 or more events with no new land releases but yet several new attractions.  I’ve played several similar games where all the land was available to be unlocked at much earlier times in a player's progress.  I’m level 54 and to not be able to access all the open land is ridiculous.  I’ve read previously that there have been issues related to the land which is why we haven’t received it yet.  But the land issue should have been given priority to the developers over all these new unnecessary updates to the chests, attractions, and happiness.  

- I echo other players who say they’d like to see the Brave characters be introduced.  I’d also like to see characters from Emperor’s New Groove or Robin Hood be added.  

Thank you!
no avatar

DonaldDuckIsBest

Windows PC

Ditto.
I'd also like to see the land that doesn't require story/quest progress cost much less, and/or be able to accumulate potions more quickly, so that it is possible to continue to make progress and purchase land. As it is it takes far too much time to accumulate the purchasing power to expand so that we can place all accumulated attractions. (3/4 of a million for land in the second region?!?! and a million for the first expansion area of the third region?!?! That is a lot considering how early in game progress players may be when reaching these areas = even if the land were available instantly it would be a lot... the wait on top of those prices makes it a huge limiting factor on game progress.)
no avatar

kford73@q.com

Google Play (Android)

1. Challenges would be more reasonable - have people in similar levels compete against each other. There's no way someone in say level 10 is ever going to be in the top 1-10 of a challenge against someone in level 60.  Have people in each level group - 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 - etc., compete against each other and the big reward be according to what will be good for that level. 
2.  Be able to put decorations on the preexisting land rather than having to take up space where concessions and attractions go.   But also be able to put the concessions and attractions right up to the curbs so it can allow for more land to be used.  There's a lot of empty space not able to be used. 
3. Don't have land cost so much and/or reduce the amount of time it takes to clear the curse from the land. 
4. Allow more characters to drop tokens for characters.  For instance,  scrooge concerns are only dropped by a couple characters so it is very hard to level up.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

At this point? My biggest wish is for Marc Andre to remember what his position as community manager actually entails and grow a pair and stand up to the devs and vp's for us players
no avatar

MiloTCat

Google Play (Android)

Please allow us to turn off enchanted attraction icons. Many of us have no use for the items they drop. It ruins the look of our park to have the blue enchantment icons hanging over our buildings. Thanks.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

MiloTCat wrote:
Please allow us to turn off enchanted attraction icons. Many of us have no use for the items they drop. It ruins the look of our park to have the blue enchantment icons hanging over our buildings. Thanks.

Yes!!!

Andoski

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

MiloTCat wrote:

AGREED

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

MiloTCat wrote:

And it makes it near impossible to click on the characters to collect their tasks

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Yes yes yes. Dump this stupid enchantment thing. Why do I want these stupid things? It DOES GET IN THE WAY OF TAPPING CHARACTERS!!!
Boo to enchantment. Stupid stupid idea 

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

star_ranger4 wrote:
Such as what is happening right now, where you have overlapping events where the tasks needed for one conflict with the tasks for the other. Really bad form and to me shows people on the dev team are actually not thinking things through. Its like they dumped these in an RNG and paid no attention to this kind of possible conflict

AGREE AGREE AGREE
Boo to enchantment. Stupid stupid idea