Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Rpickle

Apple (iOS)

To send all characters out with one click.   “Send all out for 2 hours”.
no avatar

HockeyMom41520

Apple (iOS)

My wish is that Gameloft would show some respect to their players.  Stop repeating over and over that all the negative changes in the past few months are due to “community feedback” and “balancing needs” when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Such as what is happening right now, where you have overlapping events where the tasks needed for one conflict with the tasks for the other. Really bad form and to me shows people on the dev team are actually not thinking things through. Its like they dumped these in an RNG and paid no attention to this kind of possible conflict

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

My suggestion is to sack the team and return to a FUN GAME.
Boo to enchantment. **** **** idea 

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Or for Marc Andre to grow some stones and actually get the point across to the code monkey about how badly they are upsetting the existing user base.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

With the newer Sweepstakes hinting that Car's maybe coming, I am hoping that is not the case, I would prefer Pocahontas & Brave chars over Car's anyday , Yes I do like the Car's chars, but I would prefer people,  animals, & mystical chars over vehicles in My DMK game yup.:)
no avatar

NDM

Google Play (Android)

I would like to stop playing. Since I invested a lot of time and money into the game, I wanted to pass on my score to trusted hands. Unfortunately Gameloft pushes the whole thing and does not transfer the score to another player account. I think that's a pity. In the future, I will not invest any more money, but only spend the gems accumulated over the years, and since I can not transfer the account, no successor will invest more money. It would of course be great if the programmers still found a solution to transfer the score to another account.
no avatar

cociotfp

Windows PC

1.: One Button to collect from Characters.
2.: More Land that does not cost a Overpriced Ridiculous amount, and does not wipe out your stash of magic bottles.
3.: Event's that People can actually finish.
4.: Able to level up multiple characters at same time
no avatar

Clonelegion1

Apple (iOS)

My wish list is pretty simple. Just more character options for the current categories as well as characters from new franchises. As well as new costumes.

New Characters: Lock, Shock, and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas. Lumpy from Winnie the Pooh, Arthur from Sword in the Stone, etc. 

New Franchises: Atlantis, Hercules, Tarzan, etc.

New Costumes: The Kingdom Hearts outfits for Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete. Tail Spin outfits for Jungle Book characters.
no avatar

LilliFilli

Apple (iOS)

Better returns and drops

Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:33 pm
With the new update, there’s no reason for me to stay in the game and ‘wander’ around my park. I’m a fairly new player and used to enjoy looking around, knowing that Mickeys house and the fun wheel would spit out pretty blue baubles every few minutes. Now, all of my concessions take an hour or more, so I just set my characters on hour long jobs (often longer now as there seems no need to check into the game very often) and come back later on. I’m surprised and sad that this is how you want the game to play out now.