Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Purplehayes

Apple (iOS)

Hey, Gameloft!
On the off-chance you don’t read Portuguese, let me help you a smidge with Jacqueline Pasquini’s post.
You probably picked up on the tone of it from the first word, where she’s telling you how absurd this is, and how people are losing their desire to play (I know you don’t give a darn,  it for the sake of argument, let’s pretend you do).
She mentions the explicit greed of the chest costs, and the rapid happiness drop... but let me get to the meat of her concern:(translated)Gameloft you are discouraging us more every day. The happiness of the children in the park falls too quickly. Hopefully, soon, this game will be on the players’ side but you are discouraging us .

I like how she tries to be optimistic but sandwiches it between two slices of discouragement. I’d say she nailed it. Now, this forum is supposed to be about a wish list, so here’s mine: Stop patronizing us. Stop treating players with the cavalier indifference one would have for disposable widgets. You are clearly alienating people in many languages; there’s one language you need to use to make it stop: the language of respect.
no avatar

tasjorama

Windows PC

Besides agreeing with previous requests for more land, multiple character leveling, and premium character/token chests with no decorations/concessions:

I think it would be really nice if you could opt to pay for the chance to do a past event, with either gems or real money. I only started playing right before WIR, and would LOVE the opportunity to do the Frozen and Little Mermaid events. That way older players aren't being cheated out of the money and effort they put in during the event, and newer players don't only have the option of gambling with legendary chests for those characters and storylines.

Remy_LeBeau

Apple (iOS)

Here is my wish list for the state of the game right now:

1.  Happiness system needs to be rolled back to what it was.  I have the game on 2 devices and was constantly at 95+% joyous all the time because I constantly had around 5-7 wishes to grant constantly.  Now both my games happiness is back down in CONTENT because I see maybe 1 wish a day in my parks!!! 

2.  Drop rates for superlong quests...bloody rediculous!   I'm trying to welcome Mother Gothel, and right now Ihave Rapunzel, Flynn and Zerg (why him I have no idea) that can get her hat, but they are all 12 hour quests with only a CHANCE to get them as a reward.  Needless to say, 2 weeks later, not ONE SINGLE HAT!!!  The chances of getting something as a reward should go UP for long timer quests like these...not down!

3.  Cheaper land/more land....seen this a lot, and its true.  There are only a few games I have seen where someone was able to actually put every singe ride, attraction, decoration & concesion down on their park...but there is always new items being added.  So for completionists like me...this is a problem. 

And 1,000,000 magic for a peice of land that barely fits 2 concession stands is so not wiorth that price.   It should be based on the size of the plot....not the plot of the story.

4.  Events...really?  So I did the math a few events ago.  Unless somone set a timer to log into the game whenever there was a quest at its end collect, very few people would actually be able to finish a challenge 100%.  Again, random drops needed for challenges and long timers does not equate to "we want you to finish it all", it send the message "we want you to not finish it and then have to buy it with cash when we put it in a chest later"

5.  Unrepresented stories.   Where is Hunchback of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Treasure Planet (yes I went there), Up, Aristocats, Robin Hood, Emperor's New Groove, Pocahontas, Atlantis, Brave??  I know Didnsey wants to put in all the Disney Princesses, but so far there are 3 princesses not in the game, and 2 that are in the game that aren't princesses (Tiana and Mulan are NOT princesses!!!)
no avatar

Veran Ash

Windows PC

Tiana is a princess since she married Prince Naveen. And one of the rules to be an official princess is to perform a big act of heroism, which is what Mulan did. Sure, she's technically not royalty, but everyone else is. We still need Pocahontas and Merida, who's the third princess you're talking about?
I'd also like to add on to my wishlist.
Chests: The one thing that I hate the most about them is that EVERY piece of content from the particular franchise is in one chest. Why can't there be a group of chests? A chest with just the characters. A chest with just the attractions. A chest with just the concessions. A chest with just the decorations. When there's an event chest to be collected on the calendar, we should be GUARANTEED to get a character. When I opened the Snow White chest from the calendar, all I got was a bench. It should be Doc that should be collected on the calendar since he was the first unlockable character during the Snow White event. And over half of the games franchises are locked behind these chests which really sucks, especially to newer players. I love the game and all, but something needs to be done with those chests.
Happiness: Okay, yes, I'm also upset about the happiness system, but that's not what I'm about to talk about. When I checked the Disney Magic Kingdoms wiki, someone on reddit said it was very trustworthy, I saw every character that could grant happiness. What I saw made me confused and pretty ticked off. It said that the only Princess and the Frog character that can make kids happy is Charlotte. ...Why? Why only her? I'm not saying it's a bad thing that she can grant happiness, it's bad that she's the ONLY Patf character that can do it. Not Tiana, not Naveen, not Louis, not Mama Odie, not Dr. Facilier, or Eudora. (It doesn't really bother me that Eudora can't grant happiness). And another thing is that half of the franchises don't have a SINGLE character that can grant happiness. And there are some characters that can't grant happiness when they should. Like Fairy Godmother, Sulley, Elizabeth Swann, Flynn Rider. Almost every character should be able to. And don't even get me started with Zootopia and Alice in Wonderland. The fact that Flash can grant happiness but not Judy, Nick, or Bogo. Why? Mad Hatter and March Hare can, but not ALICE? The MAIN CHARACTER? It literally drives me crazy.

Remy_LeBeau

Apple (iOS)

Tiana is not a princess. From what I understand, Naveen gave up being a prince to stay with her and run the restaurant. And since when did an act of heroism = princess status. that's almost like the Hercules argument of what makes a true hero being "the size of the heart". And Mulan didn't even marry into royalty. She stayed with a military general.

Therefore....Tiana & Mulan (as much as I like her), not a princess.

And the third princess....why Princess Kida of course. :)

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Remy_LeBeau wrote:
Tiana is not a princess. From what I understand, Naveen gave up being a prince to stay with her and run the restaurant. And since when did an act of heroism = princess status. that's almost like the Hercules argument of what makes a true hero being "the size of the heart". And Mulan didn't even marry into royalty. She stayed with a military general.

Therefore....Tiana & Mulan (as much as I like her), not a princess.

And the third princess....why Princess Kida of course. :)

Isn't Elena of Avalor also an official Disney princess?
no avatar

Veran Ash

Windows PC

https://www.hercampus.com/school/illino ... y-princess

These are the rules to be an official princess. Atlantis wasn't a box office hit so that's why Kida isn't official. Also, Naveen never gave up being a prince. He just stayed with Tiana. Another rule is that they have to have a primary role in an animated movie. Elena's from a tv show. It sucks, but she's not official.
The official princesses are

Snow White - Born royal
Cinderella - Married into royalty
Aurora - Born royal
Ariel - Born royal
Belle - Married into royalty
Jasmine - Born royal
Pocahontas - Born royal, daughter of the chieftan makes her a princess
Mulan - Performed a big act of heroism
Rapunzel - Born royal
Merida - Born royal
Moana - Same as Pocahontas, born royal since she's the daughter of the chieftan
Anna and Elsa - Born royal, from what I know, they're going to be official when the hype dies down. But with Frozen 2 coming out, it's gonna be awhile. And yes, I know Elsa is a queen, but it won't stop her from being official later on.

Remy_LeBeau

Apple (iOS)

So it sounds like a qualification to be a princess is also “she has to make us lots and lots of money”

Kind of spoils it in that case. How can you be called a princess and NOT be included in a business that revolves around its main heroes being princesses? Hypocritical much? lol
no avatar

Veran Ash

Windows PC

I'm not saying that Kida and Elena aren't princesses. They definitely are princesses. They just aren't part of the official lineup.
no avatar

Karen Metcalf

Windows PC

Lisa522 wrote:
My wish list would be as follows:

1.  Add Pinocchio, Lady & the Tramp, 101 Dalmations (the original animated one), Hunchback of Notre Dame, Into the Woods, The Aristocrats, The Emperor’s New Groove, The Princess & the Frog

2.  Add more slots to the parades

3.  Allow more than one character to level up at one time.

4.  When you click someone’s wish at the entrance and it moves you to wherever that character is if they’re busy, return you back to the entrance so you can check the next wish.

5.  Speed up streak awards so they don’t hold you back from completing quests where you need that attractions’ tokens almost exclusively. 

6.  Make optional land MUCH, MUCH cheaper.  What does Disney have to lose by giving the players what they want at a DECENT price.  They should all be slashed in half.  Disney makes a buttload of money through other means in this game.  

7.  In task logs, indicator to show if required partner (for joint tasks) is busy.

LOVE your ideas!!  :P