Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Disneyfan2019

Windows PC

Hi, I am new to this game, started just befor Princess and the frog event.  I love the tower challenges that enable new players l8ke me to get old characters.  I know that I won’t make the end, but a bonus to get some characters is fantastic.  I just hope the roll the characters one after the other and don’t repeat the same ones.  I have been collecting one of each decoration, and sell the rest for magic or put in my park.  I would love to see where you have a book or collection page for collections that you can only get from chests, with maybe a reward, gems etc after you have collected all of them.  It would also then free the page in Merlin, which is getting longer to scroll for all the one of each I want to keep.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

in:Disney Magic KingdomsCharacter CollectionsCategory pageView source
 ImageThe Sword in the StoneImageMickey and FriendsImageToy StoryImageCinderellaImagePeter PanImagePirates of the CaribbeanImageMonsters, Inc.ImageWALL-EImageTangledImageSleeping BeautyImageZootopiaImageBambiImageThe Jungle BookImageDumboImageThe IncrediblesImageNightmare Before ChristmasImageFrozenImageMulanImageBeauty and the BeastImageThe Lion KingImageAladdinImageAlice in WonderlandImageSnow White and the Seven DwarfsImageWinnie the PoohImageLilo & StitchImageBig Hero 6ImageThe Little MermaidImageWreck-It RalphImageThe Princess and the FrogImage                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
    I think that all the Attractions, Decorations, Concession stands  should go with the Icon's that they belong to, just like the chars do, so all We would have to do is just click on the Icon for which ever set We wanted to take out of our park, or put back in them, that does not mean I think that all those items and the chars should both be in there, I think those items should be in there own section, and keep the chars in another section, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

TinkerAllTheWay wrote:
I agree with you on this one, Blue! Boo and Fred should both get their regular clothes and finally be rid of the monster costumes.

They can keep those outfits  as well, I just wish to have more variety for Boo, then always be stuck in that thing, :)
no avatar

Veran Ash

Windows PC

Sword in the Stone: Arthur, Madam Mim, Archimedes
Mickey and Friends: Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, the three little pigs and the Big Bad Wolf as well as Max Goof
Toy Story: SLINKY, Mr. and Mrs. Potato Heads, Lotso, Stinky Pete, Wheezy, all of Bonnie's toys, Duke Caboom, Giggle McDimples
Cinderella: Gus, Jaq, Lucifer
Peter Pan: Nana, Smee, Tick Tock Croc, Tiger Lily, the Lost Boys
Pirates of the Caribbean: Joshamee Gibbs, Angelica, Philip Swift, Syrena, Blackbeard, Henry Turner, Carina Smith, Captain Salazar
Monsters Inc and University: Boo without monster costume, Dean Hardscrabble, Squishy, Don, Art, Terry and Terri
Mo from Wall-e and Pascal from Tangled
Sleeping Beauty: Samson the Horse and Diablo the Raven and maybe in the future Maleficent as an unlockable character
Zootopia: Clawhauser, Finnick, Gideon Grey, Bellwether, Duke Weaselton, maybe Yax. There's a lot of Zootopia characters they could put in. I'm honestly pretty surprised Finnick isn't in it.
Bambi: Faline, Ronno, Great Prince of the Forest
Jungle Book: Kaa and Shanti
Incredibles: Edna Mode, Mirage, Voyd and the other Incredibles 2 super heroes as well as the Deaver siblings
Dr. Finkelstein from Nightmare Before Christmas and Marshmallow from Frozen
Mulan: Ling, Yao, Chien Po, and Shan Yu. I'm also pretty surprised they're not in the game either
Beauty and the Beast: Maurice, Belle's horse Phillipe, Fifi or was it Babette that was Lumiere's girlfriend? The Wardrobe, Sultan which is the dog stull, and the coat hanger who I believe is named Chapeau
Lion King: Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed. I really hope they add them later, they're my favorite Lion King characters behind Timon
Alice in Wonderland: Dormouse, Tweedledee, Tweedledum, and the King of Hearts. And maybe for fun they could add costumes for all of them based off of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland as well as the White Queen, Bayard the Dog, Knave of Hearts, and Time who are from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Prince and the Huntsman as well as Rose Red
Owl from Winnie the Pooh, David from Lilo and Stitch, and Aunt Cass from Big Hero 6. I would love to have Aunt Cass in the game lol
Ray from Princess and the Frog and Tamatoa from Moana
As for Franchises I want them to add
Ones I want the most are
Pinocchio: Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, Gepetto, Figaro, Cleo, Blue Fairy, Honest John, and Gideon
Robin Hood: Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Lady Kluck, Alan-A-Dale, Skippy, Sir Hiss, Sheriff of Nottingham, and Prince John
Pocahontas: Pocahontas, John Smith, Meeko, Flit, Chief Powhatan, Nakoma, Thomas, Percy, and Governor Radcliffe
Hercules: Hercules, Meg, Phil, Pegasus, Hades, Pain, and Panic
Fox and the Hound: Tod, Copper, Chief, Widow Tweed, and Amos Slade
Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins, Bert, Michael and Jane Banks as well as their adult versions and Michael's three kids from Mary Poppins Returns
Bolt: Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, and Penny
Brave: Merida, Elinor, Fergus, the Triplets, the Witch, and Mor'du
Up: Carl Fredricksen, Russell, Kevin, Dug, and Charles Muntz
Tron: Sam, Quorra, Kevin, and Clu (We already have a Tron Lamp decoration. Also, if they do add it, I hope it's a permanent franchise.)
Coco: Miguel, Hector, Dante, Imelda, Mama Coco, Abuelita, and Ernesto de la Cruz
Gravity Falls: Dipper, Mabel, Stanford, Stanley, Wendy, Soos, McGucket, and Bill Cipher
no avatar

Jaylene Wandmaker

Apple (iOS)

To be able to start a round at the right tim. 
Mall events start at like midnight for me so i loose time at the start and end every time.
no avatar

jaqueline pasquini

Windows Phone

Absurdo ..
Por isso nos perdemos a vontade de continuar jogando..
Nós gastamos nossas poucas gemas pra comprar um baú na esperança de vir uma atração ou um personagem,e ganhamos isso..
Q NN dá nem pra trocar pelas mágoas do Merlin..vale apenas 50...
Gameloft vcs estão nos desanimando cada dia mais..
Fora a alegria das crianças q está caindo rápido demais..
Esperem q logo este jogo estará de lado por todos nós jogadores . Vcs estão nos desanimando..
Este evento tbm NN me interessa tanto..
NN vi nada de bom...
Acho q vcs poderiam pelo menos ter consciência e NN boa dar um It de decoração como  prêmio..
no avatar

Ashleypie7

Apple (iOS)

My wish list is more land. I have to keep swapping out attractions in my kingdom because i dont have enough land for all of them! Certain events or certain tokens need various attractions for characters to use so im swapping attractions out all the time to get tokens I need just to level up a character. Its a pain!
no avatar

whitemareofmabon

Windows PC

I know one of the things that I and probably most others want in game is more land. It is in such short supply that we miss out on being able to build a decorative park with themed areas. I've heard mention that releasing new land is difficult as it can cause game performance issues. So I came up with an alternative. I think there should be a feature simiar to "Visting Home" for characters. A building (something like "Hall of Attractions") that is free and can store all buildings and consession stands. With all the same features and abilities as having the buildings placed in the park. But with a sizable reduction in token drop rates, magic and experienced earned (in order to make things balanced and still encourage people to spend $ on diamonds to speed up characters.) Features
  • Attractions can be placed inside
  • Consessions can be placed inside
  • No limit on amount of attractions and consessions inside
  • Free once you reach a certain level
  • Drops tokens from Attractions
  • Characters can go on activities (same as if placed in park)
 Balancing
  • Greatly reduced drop rates for tokens
  • Greatly reduced rates for magic
  • Greatly reduced rates for experience
  • Requires a certain level to unlock
 Gem Options
  • Spend to speed up attractions (same as in park)
  • Spend to speed up consessions (same as in park)
  • Spend to speed up character quests/activities (same as in park)

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

How to turn Tower Challenge gems from purple to white

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

That is easy. YOu have to get enough points to get to the last milestone, which is in the 26k range

Well, easy to answer.  hasn't been so easy to actually do anymore