Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Romina Goldie

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

That’s what I’d like to know, too. Don’t the dozens of characters and attractions they keep releasing create the same overload issues? Can opening up one or two more land plots be that much worse?

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Yes it is a Wish List, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion bout things as well. I am just wondering if they really are having so much trouble with opening the land lots as they claim, since they keep adding in more and more animation stuff, I would think that the land lot's are easier to open then adding in the animation movements.

Of COURSE you're entitled to your own opinion, it wasn't my intent to suggest otherwise.

Maybe instead of the next event, they should take some time to iron out all the bugs.
I don't think anyone would mind if it meant less problems.
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

Today I found out that Disney owns the tv show Greys Anatomy. I just have to wish for Meredith Grey to one day be walking around my park.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I hope this is not a 2nd post cause it looked like the first one to Me did not take, But I would also like to see Rose Red added to the game, she is Snow White's Sister. :)

Speaking of Sister's Periwinkle also Needs to be added in, :)

Amelia97Br

Apple (iOS)

There are so many suggestions! It would be cool to have them all in the game!

Alexandra Golden

Apple (iOS)

There are FIVE princesses/ladies or royalty, that MOST of us have, but do not have comfry costumes for.  I propose that the next event, is a comfy costume event!

Aurora, Elsa, Anna, Snow White, and Rapunzel are ALL MISSING comfy outfits.  For those of us who did not get some of those characters, it would give us a chance to get them, as is done in the Tower Challenges.  All princesses, could assist each other, which is how it should be, along with Vanelope assisting as well.
no avatar

HockeyMom41520

Apple (iOS)

I would like an easy way to scroll to characters that are not maxed out.

character sets I would like:
Huey, Dewey and Louie
Slinky Dog and Mr Potato Head
Up
Lady and the Tramp
Cars

i would like fewer events, and no time walls in events.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I wish there was a better way to finish our books in sections, without having to get every single character, especially the ones We do not want in our game parks, cause I want to finish My book, but at the same time, I do not want certain chars in My game I do have chars already that I did not really want in My game already, I do not need anymore of them, so I wish the book would be changed so we could still finish them in some way. that is how I am feeling bout My book anyway, cause I am still waiting for characters I do want for My game.sigh.
Update> I am also sick and tired of not getting the land opened up that I need to place certain building's/attractions on, Examples > I know exactly where the aladdin stuff goes in My park, but can not get to it cause (coming Soon) not opened, and I know exactly where My Pirates of the Caribbean stuff goes, but yet again can not get to the land that they go on  cause (Coming Soon) not opened again, so I have to put stuff in Storage cause not enough room due to land lots not opened that should be period, with no excuses. :(, I also know where My Moana and or Lilo & stitch stuff goes, but yet again can not get to it, pfft, so yup we Need more Land lots opened, speaking of which one of the lots that were opened is where the Emperors New Groove stuff is suppose to go, so are we Ever going to see those chars as well? 

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I also wish to see Boo in different outfit's besides that Monster costume she is always stuck in please & thank you.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I agree with you on this one, Blue! Boo and Fred should both get their regular clothes and finally be rid of the monster costumes.