Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

star_ranger4 wrote:
The Video seems to be a red herring, since the video clip is from that movie but the Tangled folk are already in the game; though in theory they could add some folk from the animated series that adds to it.

Or Rapunzel's comfy costume?
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

As a result of the new Disney merger, I want to see the Simpsons in the park. That way I would only have to play one game instead of two :-)
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Snowyriver wrote:
As a result of the new Disney merger, I want to see the Simpsons in the park. That way I would only have to play one game instead of two :-)

Simpsons Tapped Out is a much better game for the Simpsons than this would ever be for that property even if it could be added, which it won’t. You would never have the variety of characters, buildings, and decor. This game has plenty of Disney material to work with for a long time.
no avatar

Snowyriver

Apple (iOS)

If thats the case, i see no reason to add content from old days such as duck tales!
Id rather just play disney kingdoms rather than a separate game. I also want star wars added :D

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Demi-Guy wrote:
Days and nights in the park in sync with our time zones, along with some great looking sunrises and sunsets.

Seasons.
It would be great to see leaves blowing around in the autumn and snow starting around Thanksgiving. Flowers blooming in the spring that disappear around Sep/Oct. For summer, I'm not sure. Visitors and characters with sunglasses maybe laying out on a towel or having a picnic in the fields where we find chests?

I know the nights and christmas decorations have been menntioned, so I wasn't going to repeat it. But then I reconsidered because if they see it getting enough votes, it just might happen!

This all sounds wonderful, but My concern is  if they claim to be having trouble just opening Land Lots, then it might be to hard for them with other things like animation, I  would take more land lots over other things since land lots do nothing but make room for stuff , I am probably not the only one who wants to take stuff out of storage,  that is how I feel bout it anyway.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Going to agree with Blue on this

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:

Thank you kindly, :)
no avatar

Starking$79

Google Play (Android)

I would love to see some of the old disney Attractions like cranium command along with it charaters and the Maelstrom plus more Sword and the stone characters. With have them all the characters getting to level up past level 10 with more thing to do that get player more magic, token, gem,elixir plus put area/land bous for putting attraction that going in the area that they mach give the players more tokens and magic plus have them get gem and elixirs. As well maybe see the older cartoons from disney in the game as events along with the uses of the pins to act as whys to change the kingdom or opean new areas with it giving the charater new looks and animation plus stuff to do in the kindom

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:

Everyone wants land, that's a given.
I just figured this was for new ideas, like my latest one,
360 playfield!
I'd love to be able to see everything from different sides!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Demi-Guy wrote:
star_ranger4 wrote:

Everyone wants land, that's a given.
I just figured this was for new ideas, like my latest one,
360 playfield!
I'd love to be able to see everything from different sides!

Yes it is a Wish List, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion bout things as well. I am just wondering if they really are having so much trouble with opening the land lots as they claim, since they keep adding in more and more animation stuff, I would think that the land lot's are easier to open then adding in the animation movements.