Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

scottduk

Windows PC

Please can we have an extra leveling / welcoming slot.

I was thinking it could be something that Merlin unlocks say at 50 characters, 100 characters, 150 characters.

Maybe look like the chest plinths.

Would be amazing if we could even queue up characters to be leveled  just like chests.

So you could take characters who you plan to level up and temp store them on a plinth and either manually level them just like the chests of even better queue them so they automatically start leveling when the previous one finishes.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Days and nights in the park in sync with our time zones, along with some great looking sunrises and sunsets.

Seasons.
It would be great to see leaves blowing around in the autumn and snow starting around Thanksgiving. Flowers blooming in the spring that disappear around Sep/Oct. For summer, I'm not sure. Visitors and characters with sunglasses maybe laying out on a towel or having a picnic in the fields where we find chests?

I know the nights and christmas decorations have been menntioned, so I wasn't going to repeat it. But then I reconsidered because if they see it getting enough votes, it just might happen!

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

grumptwin wrote:
I have another wish-
Wouldn’t it be something if we were characters in our own kingdom? Maybe after reaching some level or finishing some quest, (or buying some package) , we could become a character in our own kingdom.
Just a whimsical wish

You nailed it! I love it!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

What do those lanterns mean?
Does it have anything to do with what's going on?
Nighttime in the Magic Kingdom?

Just a couple of things to add to the list:

A scroll bar on the side of the character screen. That way we can just shoot up and down the list when looking for a character.
Also, a drop down menu with preferences.
You know when you're on Amazon and you can pick last published, price high to low, alphabetical, relevance and etc.?

I'd like to see that on the character screen. Everyone could pick their preference. I'd like alphabetical because the characters seem to get shuffled around after every event and you have to get used to the new order after finding everyone again. Or maybe if you don't have a lot of characters, like me, you could have all the "unlocked". Any group with unlocked characters would all go to the top so you don't have to go to the bottom for that ONE character all alone at the bottom.

Comfy clothes for the guys would be fun. It would be funny to see Hercules walking around in a t-shirt and jeans and maybe a pair of ears while enjoying a cheeseburger.

Speaking of Hercules...

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Demi-Guy, the order of the collections in the character book tends to stay the same - only the current event collection and featured collection are moved to the top. After an eventis over the featured collection goes back to it's previous spot and the completely new collection takes the last spot.
 I do think a drop down menu would be great, but not so much in the character book, but in the top left of the screen. I tend to go through the characters after putting someone to be leveled up (to see who's dropping tokens) and I usually go through them so fast I miss someone. To find where that character is in the kingdom I'd have to go back to the beginning (or start looking through the kingdom "manually") and that's frustrating! So, a drop down menu with all the collections so that finding a certain character in the kingdom gets easier.
 Or maybe if you'd tap any character in the kingdom they'd take the place of whoever (usually Mickey) is in the left corner and you could continue searching the characters from that character on. Do I make any sense?

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

I am wondering if those Lanterns mean that night time is coming to the Park, but at the same time I am a little conflicted by that cause I am hoping that those Player's  with bad eye sight ( Myself not included ) wont have trouble still finding their characters and such , cause that would not be good either, so I hope that the park is not to dark for them too see, but at the same time I can not wait for the next update, :)
I just wanted to say My concerns bout other's with bad eyes is all, I hope Everyone will enjoy what comes next.
no avatar

Gabriel M.

Windows PC

They could add that following characters of Mickey and Friends collection:
- Clarabelle Cow
- Horace Horsecollar
- Max Goof
- P.J (Pete's son)

and a Duck Tales event (featuring Donald Duck and Daisy Duck) With the following characters

- Uncle Scrooge McDuck
- Launchpad McQuack (premium)
- Huey Duck
-Dewey Duck
- Louie Duck
- Webby Vanderquack (premium)
- Magica de Spell

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

I think I know what you mean, Tinker.

People have mentioned an extra leveling spot.
How about a room like the one with the chests with three spots for leveling up characters all at the same time.

Basically a character version of the bank.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

The Video seems to be a red herring, since the video clip is from that movie but the Tangled folk are already in the game; though in theory they could add some folk from the animated series that adds to it.