Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

ehh biggy, I think it would be more likely to get Nemo than 20k leagues. other than that i like the idea.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

All wonderful Idea's aye, Keep them coming, :)

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

I'd love to squeeze a building in place even if one tile doesn't fit.
It seems there is always one tile that stops construction!!! and then I have to remove a concession that makes moeny- and it makes me cry.
Please don't ake me cry!! ::)

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Those rounded land plots when the attractions are square waste so much space. Also that we can’t use certain swaths of our land plot (like at the entrance where a very wide pathway leads under California Screamin’) yet nothing no matter how small is allowable there.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Just remembered the most important one for me:

If I'm scrolling through the character book, put something below their feet to tell me a countdown on their current task (not too fussed on what that task is, I'd just like to see at a glance in the book what they're up to so I can plan my next character level-up). Having to scroll through the list of who does what where (the top left Mickey DND list) has become really confusing since I hit over a hundred characters.
no avatar

Togepi94

Apple (iOS)

1. More classic costumes--the Evil Queen's hag costume, Ursula's Vanessa costume, Mulan's bride costume, Jasmine's red outfit, Vanellope's candy princess gown, Ariel's pink ballgown, etc. Seriously, I just love costumes. I can never have enough :)

2. More classic movie events! Hercules, Pocahontas, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pinocchio, etc.

3. I know this has been harped on many times before, but more, and cheaper, land.

4. Let us turn decorations and attractions in more than two directions!

5. An option to hit "send all" on token-related tasks, or a 2-hour task, etc. Also, an option to "collect all" magic & tokens from characters who have completed their tasks. I have SO many characters that it takes me a full 15 minutes to check off their finished tasks and send them on another one. I would like something more convenient.

6. Some kind of indication next to a task that shows whether or not it's animated.

7. This one is definitely a long shot, but I would love a Valentine's event where you can get some of the princesses'/princes' wedding outfits. The ones from Cinderella, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid would be nice.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

Lisa522 wrote:
Those rounded land plots when the attractions are square waste so much space. Also that we can’t use certain swaths of our land plot (like at the entrance where a very wide pathway leads under California Screamin’) yet nothing no matter how small is allowable there.

+1 for this, especially the empty areas we can't use. Zurg's command ship bit left of Tomorrowland would be perfect for the WiR arcade consoles, but sadly it will never be :(

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

I thought of another one. I wish you could lock one copy of or at least have a warning if you were about to sell your one and only remaining concession stand or decoration to Merlin. I can’t always fit everything into the park and some items I’d like to keep forever. I know it shows you quantities when you’re selling but sometimes I can’t remember if I have one placed somewhere in the park already or if the “1” TRULY is my last copy.

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

More classic costumes--the Evil Queen's hag costume

I ❤️ this one.... yes, pretty please!!

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

If I'm scrolling through the character book, put something below their feet to tell me a countdown on their current task (not too fussed on what that task is, I'd just like to see at a glance in the book what they're up to so I can plan my next character level-up). Having to scroll through the list of who does what where (the top left Mickey DND list) has become really confusing since I hit over a hundred characters.

I wholeheartedly agree with this one and I don’t have 1/4 of the characters you senior players have so I can only imagine.  I would also like a countdown till task end and maybe also a number displaying current level of each character from the group character screen for that movie.  Sometimes I have a level up indicator for several characters in a group because they share same tokens (pirate flags, pumpkins, batteries, etc).  This way I can instantly choose the lowest level character to level up.