Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

[color=#616770]Disney Magic Kingdoms[/color]8 hrs · Bust out the fruitcake, pour yourself a mug of hot chocolate, and tell us what's on your Disney Magic Kingdoms wish list!ImageI found this on FB page even though I do not use Face Book, they apparently Asked people there what they wanted to see added for the Future, so I thought that we could start one Here in the Forums, so what do you all want to see added or fixed in the Future ? ,  and like I said in My other post, the only problem I have with it, is >
1. I do not like Fruitcake what so ever. 
2. I am Allergic to Chocolate, so will grab My Egg Nog instead, :)
They also claim to be in the shop working on some of the stuff that people had mentioned on FB already, So I can only hope it is true in some cases.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I added my little wish to the list.

Have you ever redesigned your park, and when trying to fill it with a specific decoration or concession, you have to keep scrolling through several dozen items just to get the one you want, and when you want a different item, you have to do the same thing everytime, and isn't that such a big pain?

So I gave the idea that instead it should be seperated into folders by theme, so if I wanted only the stuff from Zootopia for example, I would click the folder, and it would only show the items from Zootopia, and then I can change it to Toy Story stuff, etc.  

I've had to completly redesign the park several times in the past, and its such a pain having to do all that, clearly adding lots of minutes where it should only be a few.

Edit:  Oops, I forgot to add attractions to that.  So, Attractions, Concessions, and Decorations all relating to a theme, is in a folder

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

at the top af my list would be that one plot in adventureland between the two they already unlocked

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Here is what I was able to get from what I could see on FB for what other's had mentioned >
1.One Button to collect from Characters. 
2. More Land that does not cost a Overpriced Ridiculous amount, and does not wipe out your stash of magic bottles. 
3.Event's that People can actually finish. 
4. Able to level up multiple characters at same time
5. Chests with premiums without decorations in them. 
6. Hercules/ Pocahontas/ Hunchback chars
7.Characters that require Diamonds to be cheaper to unlock. 
8.Add older story lines to main one, so that those who did not complete stories can do so without spending money. 
9.Make All characters purchasable by Gems and or real money, instead of chests. 
10.Better drop rates ( Not like the horrible Wreck it Ralph event ) .
11. No more Decorations in chests we pay for with Gems or Real money!
12.Be able to pick any 1 character you want for free as a gift for Xmas or Anniversary type. 
13.We need Xmas Decoration's . 
14. Character level up slots buyable with Gems. 
15.Repeat Previous Story lines or the ability to buy another chance at events that could not be finished the 1st time around. 
16 Building to Rotate more then just 2 directions. 
17. Smaller Edges on Attractions so they Actually fit . 
18 Dumbo/ Pinocchio/ Moana/ Tarzan/ Brother Bear/ Finding Nemo/ Belle's Xmas hooded Robe gown / Mary Poppin's. 
19 My other choices since some were already mentioned> Brave/ 101 Dalmation's/ Hocus Pocus/ Sleepy Hollow, 
This is all that I saw that was mostly asked for thus far, the last one is My other choices.:)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

tailmister wrote:
I added my little wish to the list.

Have you ever redesigned your park, and when trying to fill it with a specific decoration or concession, you have to keep scrolling through several dozen items just to get the one you want, and when you want a different item, you have to do the same thing everytime, and isn't that such a big pain?

So I gave the idea that instead it should be seperated into folders by theme, so if I wanted only the stuff from Zootopia for example, I would click the folder, and it would only show the items from Zootopia, and then I can change it to Toy Story stuff, etc.  

I've had to completly redesign the park several times in the past, and its such a pain having to do all that, clearly adding lots of minutes where it should only be a few.

Wonderful idea, great job, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

star_ranger4 wrote:
at the top af my list would be that one plot in adventureland between the two they already unlocked

I also think that should happen, another wonderful idea, well done, :)

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

My wish list would be as follows:

1.  Add Pinocchio, Lady & the Tramp, 101 Dalmations (the original animated one), Hunchback of Notre Dame, Into the Woods, The Aristocrats, The Emperor’s New Groove, The Princess & the Frog

2.  Add more slots to the parades

3.  Allow more than one character to level up at one time.

4.  When you click someone’s wish at the entrance and it moves you to wherever that character is if they’re busy, return you back to the entrance so you can check the next wish.

5.  Speed up streak awards so they don’t hold you back from completing quests where you need that attractions’ tokens almost exclusively. 

6.  Make optional land MUCH, MUCH cheaper.  What does Disney have to lose by giving the players what they want at a DECENT price.  They should all be slashed in half.  Disney makes a buttload of money through other means in this game.  

7.  In task logs, indicator to show if required partner (for joint tasks) is busy.

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Ooh forgot one last thing - to be able to zoom out more

biggykitty

Windows PC

Lady and the Tramp, please. And how about this, zoom in under water and see Ariels home. then add 20,000 leagues under the sea. I dare you.

Sunburnt Penguin

Veteran

Windows PC

1. Wider/less zoom

2. cheaper/more land

3. bring everyone back from home with one click

4. A safe and happy holidays to all DMK players :)

5, and a pony, along with a way to sell him on ebay :P