Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

What Contemt are you most looking forward to next year?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:13 pm

Mary Poppins content
52%
Star Wars content
10%
Dumbo content
24%
Rajaih the tiger
10%
Ed the Hyena
3%

Total votes : 29

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: [Poll] Next year's content

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:56 am
grumptwin wrote:
star_ranger4 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:34 pm
Unlucky Ducky wrote: wrote:
ImageIs it wrong that I have absolutely no interest in the live action remakes of beloved cartoons?  

I guess I am most looking forward to Captain Marvel.Image

Not really. 

Continuing that thought, which I highly concure (I learned that in skool).
We are voting for the original Dumbo and Mary Poppins- not the live action movie or copy cat version. My votes are for the first and only true versions.

Agreed. It's Julie Andrews or no Poppins at all! (And I do want Poppins)
no avatar

DisneyBelle

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:30 pm
Mary Poppins, and I too would prefer the original. Who doesn’t want to see classic Mary flying with her umbrella, or on her carousel horse? After that, from this poll, I would prefer Dumbo. He is classic and his rides in the parks are as well. I can already see the peanut stand (also mentioned in the song “When I See An Elephant Fly”, good tie in).

To be honest, I don’t really care for any other characters from Lion King. I would almost like to see Scar have a villain lair or the Elephant Graveyard as an attraction instead. But, I’ve had my fill of Lion King.

Rajah is cute, but she doesn’t have a whole lot to do in the film and would be a bit boring in this game. I would vote for the Sultan before her, because I’d love to see him hypnotized by Jafar and playing with his toys in the park.

Star Wars? Meh. So much Disney I’d rather see before this ever sees the light of day in this game. I think Star Wars could support its own building game.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:15 pm
... I would say it is possible? After all, GL was able to make a building game out of the my little pony reboot... Just not sure, in the words of Bob Segar, what to leave in, what to leave out?

grumptwin

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:26 pm
Talking about Star Wars and Disney- how about Michael Jackson's version?
Now, I'm not one to be controversial, but that show was good entertainment!
I'd love to see those saber swords shoot out of my computer and into my chair-
just like it did in Disney World many, many moons ago.
Wish you could see my do the moon walk!!!
no avatar

HomieDaClown

Apple (iOS)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:23 pm
Yeah dude you forgot Ducktales. Shame on you.It's Chrismas season afterall. We need a little 'Bah Humbug'  from the best Scrooge of all. Scrooge McDuck of course!
no avatar

Unlucky Ducky

Windows PC

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:40 am
Even though I am out of space, if there were a DuckTales event, I would spend gems to get myself a money bin.
no avatar

sergejko1978

Windows PC

Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:18 pm
Hello I do not know what to do for help from Slovakia when I download the Disney Magic Kingdoms game I lost my progress in my game. My user ID 2566: so: dfhf. I do not know who will help me

Lisa522

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:20 pm
Hello I do not know what to do for help from Slovakia when I download the Disney Magic Kingdoms game I lost my progress in my game. My user ID 2566: so: dfhf. I do not know who will help me

Hi Serje - 

Inside your game, click on the blue button in the top right corner for customer care and from there you can contact Gameloft directly where they can help you.

JQH

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:54 pm
While I am a huge Star Wars and Marvel fan Neither of those thrill me. I'd love to see Cars and Up! added

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:19 pm
Well it seems that 3 of the choices has already been added, which Leaves Mary Poppins and Star Wars left, but I am still hoping for Pocahontas , Brave, Hunchback Of Notre Dame, Tarzan, Pinochio, Lady & Tramp, Hocus Pocus, Sleepy Hollow,  chars. :)